Game Thread: UCONN-ND National Semi Final | Page 24 | The Boneyard

Game Thread: UCONN-ND National Semi Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hard to believe how good that freshman of ours known as stewie played tonight. Also hard to believe muffit didn't get sky out for an ovation and when she did didn't even give her a hug. Pathetic!!
Maybe that'll cause ND's recruiting to go downhill.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
We hold ND to 30% shooting from the field. Rbds end up 34-33 Uconn.

Reaction Score
Geno was classy in his interview with Rebecca - had a chance to relish the moment and he made a point of saying what a good team they beat. (And I don't think she took her heels off, either!)

Reaction Score
Breanna messing Geno's hair. You could see this coming the first four rounds. Good mojo the whole game and all day.
Yup. I had a feeling all day we would win. And I had Tink spread a little fairy dust just in case.

I will have to watch the game on ESPN3 tomorrow. I would do it tonight, but I have other things to do. So excited for this team to be putting all the pieces together at just the right time.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
So do people give GENO credit for great prep in this game - OR do we only want to talk about Geno when he supposedly gets "Out-coached"? ;)

AWESOME NIGHT!!!

aw man - you cannot listen to that stuff

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Great win! One more important game.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Still have one game to play. We can't get cocky.

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
Isn't it odd, that winning seems to follow Breanna everywhere she goes...just like it does Maya...hmmm! :)

LesMis89

Dedicated Lurker
Reaction Score
The moment I started feeling really good about our chances to win this one was fairly early in the second half (don't remember the exact time on the clock). The ball came in to Stef in the paint. She's surrounded by 3 Irish and puts up a shot that clangs off the rim. Just as the ball is coming down and about to go into ND's hands, out of nowhere swoops in Stewart. She grabs that ball and puts it back in. One of the ND players that was guarding Stef reacted with visibly slumped shoulders. I thought "Dang! We're in their heads BAD>>>>"

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Great game. Great effort. Great play by the entire UCONN team. I enjoyed the announcers and thought the refs were outstanding even tho UCONN had way more fouls in the 1st half.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
aw man - you cannot listen to that stuff

We need to pay attention to that stuff Radylady. I was smoking mad reading all that out-coaching baloney after we lost to these guys 3 times. I'd like to see some comments from the clowns that hung Geno out to dry. I've yet to see any of those people give him credit for tonight.
Let's see the positive credit given to the players and staff for getting the last word on ND this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom