Game Thread: UCONN-ND National Semi Final | Page 25 | The Boneyard

Game Thread: UCONN-ND National Semi Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Press conference on, Skylar answering because McBride can't stop crying.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
We need to pay attention to that stuff Radylady. I was smoking mad reading all that out-coaching baloney after we lost to these guys 3 times. I'd like to see some comments from the clowns that hung Geno out to dry. I've yet to see any of those people give him credit for tonight.
Let's see the positive credit given to the players and staff for getting the last word on ND this year.

think about it - if those folks told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?
There are plenty of people who ignore those folks because they know differently.
I wouldn't give them any credence, and I wouldn't waste my time waiting for the light to go on over their heads. But, it's up to you what you do....

Reaction Score
Congrats to UConn on an outstanding game. Stewie has the breakout game we have all been waiting for. ND's ownership has expired. Time to go for the NC!

Reaction Score
Classy move by Geno, shotclock violation so Muffet could get her players in and out.
Can someone explain this to me? I heard the announcers comment on it as well.

Kait14

Kait the Great
Reaction Score
UCONN HUSKY SYMBOL OF MIGHT TO THE FOE FIGHT FIGHT CONNECTICUT IT'S VICTORY LET'S GO CONNECTICUT UCONN HUSKY VICTORY AGAIN FOR THE WHITE AND BLUE SO GO GO GO CONNECTICUT CONNECTICUT U C-O-N-N-E-C-T-I-C-U-T CONNECTICUT CONNECTICUT HUSKY CONNECTICUT HUSKY CONNECTICUT C-O-N-N-U FIGHT! UCONN HUSKY SYMBOL OF MIGHT TO THE FOE FIGHT FIGHT CONNECTICUT IT'S VICTORY LET'S GO CONNECTICUT UCONN HUSKY VICTORY AGAIN FOR THE WHITE AND BLUE SO GO GO GO CONNECTICUT CONNECTICUT U UCONN HUSKYYYYYYYYYYYYY

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I am so damn happy....congratulations UCONN!!!
I feel exactly the same way. One more to go though.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Didn't see this margin of victory coming. Will also admit, I was HOPEFUL UConn would win, but thought maybe ND's guards have UConn's number this year. What impressed me about the team tonight, is they had the attitude that ND has had in the prior three games. That is we aren't losing this game and once they got the lead, we're not giving up the lead in this game like we did in the other games. Definitely a team win.

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
I really thought that possession where Kelly had 2 offensive rebounds - then Dolson hit the first free throw and then Kelly got another offensive rebound off of the second Dolson missed FT and got the assist to Stewie was the moment that knocked the remaining wind out of the ND sails. It pushed that lead that had gotten back d down to 6 back up to 9 and we never looked back.

Sorry it's jumbled, but you know what I mean...bedtime!

Reaction Score
Now i just think - damn, how did we lose to these guys 3 times?
A number of mental mistakes, particularly in the last couple of minutes. Geno, himself said that UConn "lost these games", it wasn't that they were beaten. Eliminating a lot of those foolish unforced turnovers made all the difference and instead the Irish actually made a few themselves.

Reaction Score
We need to pay attention to that stuff Radylady. I was smoking mad reading all that out-coaching baloney after we lost to these guys 3 times. I'd like to see some comments from the clowns that hung Geno out to dry. I've yet to see any of those people give him credit for tonight.
Let's see the positive credit given to the players and staff for getting the last word on ND this year.

+ Visa + MasterCard + Amex
+ gold + silver

How's that for positive credit to the players and staff for getting the last word on ND, and by a 19 point margin at that? ;-D

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Great game thread, too, with everyone keeping it positive even during some of the early struggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom