Game Thread: UCONN/Baylor | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Game Thread: UCONN/Baylor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Go home TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How am I a TROLL ? Because "I tell it like it is?" I meant nimutes in meaningful games if that came out wrong because I think Stokes and Banks are both good players.

Reaction Score
Shes scoreless

No, Kiah's fine. She's shown some good instincts on the glass to keep them from getting second chance points when everyone else looks tentative because they're either afraid of fouling or expecting the ball to be swatted away. She doesn't get reps in big games like this. She's not gonna start launching when the "usual suspects" (Stewie, KML) are cold. They're gonna keep working the ball around to try to get easier looks for the stars to get them going.

As I type, she blocks a shot. Good going, kid.

wyo angel

spicy. spunky. sassy. an angel in disguise.
Reaction Score
uconn is the nucleus around which all others revolve.

yeeeeeeeeehawwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
In the end, a great game that will stand both programs in good stead. Bears showed they have more than one player and can compete with anyone. Huskies can take a punch and regain composure and execute when necessary.

That was fun.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
How am I a TROLL ? Because "I tell it like it is?" I meant nimutes in meaningful games if that came out wrong because I think Stokes and Banks are both good players.
No, because you're an uninformed jerk (and I'm being nice).

Reaction Score
For what it is worth...I will take Kiah's blocked shots and outstanding effort on the boards over her scoring big points. We have plenty of scorers. Kiah brings a dimension to defense and rebounding (offensive and defensive) that plays a critical role at key points of so many games.

Show that Iowan some love!

Reaction Score
No, because you're an uninformed jerk (and I'm being nice).
How am I uninformed? Tell me one thing I said that was uninformed. Oh and by the way I have forgotten more about this game then you will ever know. Don't stoop to calling names you look like a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom