Game thread- Stokes starting??? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Game thread- Stokes starting???

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Come on Kelly. That was a really poor decision.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
OK, what the ... is going on I get home from church and turn the game on and find this mess. And who gave Bob Piccozzi permission to announce the game. This isn't funny. Is this a Bill Murray movie, Groundhog Day or something!
The game was moved to Punxsatawney.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Boy, there is going to be some half time lecture. I hope he can work some magic. This is baaad. They are getting off shot after shot. What's with that?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
OK, what the ... is going on I get home from church and turn the game on and find this mess. And who gave Bob Piccozzi permission to announce the game. This isn't funny. Is this a Bill Murray movie, Groundhog Day or something!
Man, I hope this doesn't portend 6 more weeks of bad basketball!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
OK, you guys can start running the real game film any time now.

Reaction Score
So what is wrong with Dolson? No physical injury? Just starting would have settled the team.

Reaction Score
Bria's shot is flat, including her foul shots . Looks like she is throwing it at the front of the rim, she is accurate cuz she is hitting the front rim.

Reaction Score
Pathetic
So who is forcing you to watch?

I am not concerned. Geno will light a fire under them at the half. No Dolson or Banks it is not going to be easy or pretty. But I think they pull out the win.

Reaction Score
Banks is done.

The more I watch the more I think Bria should have been red shirted. Not only is she not physically right but mentally she's worse.

KML has been Quiet. Kelly has been off. Doty has been Doty. Stewart is about to play a lot of minutes... And at least Jefferson has been decent.

Reaction Score
Would someone please tell me why we are settling for jump shots again , instead of pounding the ball inside the paint!

Reaction Score
S
So what is wrong with Dolson? No physical injury? Just starting would have settled the team.
She is not feeling well. She has the stomach flu...you think this game is ugly, put someone on the floor who could toss her cookies or have to run to the bathroom at a moments notice.

Really...if the coaches say she is too sick to play I accept it.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
hmm wasn't expecting that from St John's.....or from UCONN either. Looks like they'll have to grind this one out. It'll be good for them. Grind out a road victory without Dolson and Banks, and not shooting very well, with St. John's shooting way over their heads.

Reaction Score
Nonsense.

What a bizarre thing to argue. Every UConn player who has left with a sprained knee later had it confirmed it was an ACL. You have a couple posters able to watch the game who are posting "Banks is done".

What do YOU think she has?

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Ok, calm down everyone.
There are positives (especially when BB was in).
This game feels like if the underclassmen come through we'll win and be a better team for it.
It feels like a changing of the guard.
Geno can love his starting line-up, but w/o Steff it feels like the law firm of KML and associates
It's the 1st and 2nd year associates that will win the game,

Reaction Score
These kids spend so much time together and the stomach flu spreads very quickly and easily. Could be the rest of the team is just coming off a bout of the flu or have a touch of it themselves.

Reaction Score
hmm wasn't expecting that from St John's.....or from UCONN either. Looks like they'll have to grind this one out. It'll be good for them. Grind out a road victory without Dolson and Banks, and not shooting very well, with St. John's shooting way over their heads.

Is it shooting over their heads if they are being left wide open like some of the posters here are suggesting? I know womens basketball is known for missed shots but sooner or later you are going to run into a team that can make them. We will see how they respond. If this game comes down to the final minutes, this team hasn't shown the ability to win those games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom