GAME THREAD:Oklahoma | Page 13 | The Boneyard

GAME THREAD:Oklahoma

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Never doubted that UConn would easily win the game on the score board. Just wish like they have in other games, not play so poorly for long stretches in the 3rd quarter and the starters are on the floor. They play so quickly and end up taking poor shots and making bad decisions. Needs to be corrected before tournament time.
They have three months.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Man. If we had lost, all the preparations would have been spoiled and may not have traveled to Canada. No wonder he was nervous when OK cut it to 7.

Reaction Score
Yes - I felt like she was having a rough go of things. I don't quite understand your snark about my comment. I'm not putting any pressure on her - I don't even know her. I felt bad for her - migraines, tonight's incident. Wow..
I apologize. I just get frustrated with all the negative comments from fans. These kids are human. I guess I added to the negativity tonight. Again I apologize.

Reaction Score
We are so damn, damn lucky.
You can say that again--with Sherri closing the score within 8 (7) if she didn't have 4 kids in foul trouble, ---you know .
I told her before the game to keep it interesting--apparently she gave all the team had, and then some. This was the OU's best game of the year.
They dug deep and pushed against great odds and worked to get the score down to almost do able.

Reaction Score
That sideline reporter really leans in kinda close to Geno when asking him a question.

Reaction Score
TLaw was in the house. Blow it up! Some interesting expressions ...and people.

DRdU1R9WAAA7mp-.jpg:large

Reaction Score
Two things. Where's CD's hideous orange jacket? And why is she on the back row in that big old group photo? You know if she hadn't been here every squeaky shoe on hardwood step of the way 1K wins would still be a long way off.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom