Game of Thrones Season 8 | The Boneyard

Game of Thrones Season 8

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Premieres on Sunday.

I am rooting for the following characters to win the Game of Thrones, in order:

1) Night King* - Most of the characters I like have already been killed.
2) * - if the Night King is somehow Bran, then I am rooting for a quick switch to black like the Sopranos.
3) Sansa - Because this will make less sense and be more ridiculous than any of the other options.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
There is blockbuster movie level promotion going on for this season. Clarke, Harrington, Headey, Dinklage, Bradley, Turner, Williams, and I think even McGann are doing appearances on all the morning and late night talk shows. I don't remember seeing Coster-Waldau. HBO is flooding YouTube with teasers, trailers and cast interviews. I don't remember the last time I saw this for a TV show.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Sopranos final season. Seinfeld too.

Reaction Score
Premieres on Sunday.

I am rooting for the following characters to win the Game of Thrones, in order:

1) Night King* - Most of the characters I like have already been killed.
2) * - if the Night King is somehow Bran, then I am rooting for a quick switch to black like the Sopranos.
3) Sansa - Because this will make less sense and be more ridiculous than any of the other options.

I think I'm rooting for Sansa to end up on the Iron Throne, if for no other reason than hoping West livestreams video of himself eating himself to death with bad Arby's chicken.

Reaction Score
9A089EC7-FDB4-482E-A99E-A0F1B03EC6EE.jpeg

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I think I'm rooting for Sansa to end up on the Iron Throne, if for no other reason than hoping West livestreams video of himself eating himself to death with bad Arby's chicken.

No such thing as bad Arby’s chicken. It’s all fantastic.

Sansa can die at the hands of a white walker. Hopefully slowly

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I usually have something on in my office if I am working at night, and recently it has been Game of Thrones. Rewatched 6 and almost done with 7. Caught some things I missed before, such as Dany's Small Council meeting in 7x05, where Jorah offers to go find a White Walker and Dany basically doesn't give a , and then Jon Snow says he will go along, and Dany scalitos herself. The highlight of that scene was the reaction shot of Jorah. Good stuff.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I usually have something on in my office if I am working at night, and recently it has been Game of Thrones. Rewatched 6 and almost done with 7. Caught some things I missed before, such as Dany's Small Council meeting in 7x05, where Jorah offers to go find a White Walker and Dany basically doesn't give a , and then Jon Snow says he will go along, and Dany scalitos herself. The highlight of that scene was the reaction shot of Jorah. Good stuff.

Yup. She’s thirsty

Jorah a Beta

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
No such thing as bad Arby’s chicken. It’s all fantastic.

Sansa can die at the hands of a white walker. Hopefully slowly

Would be far more interesting if the night king impregnates her in her sleep. Humans defeat the whit walkers, and nine months into the future white walker 2.0 is born. Cut to credits.

GOT II on deck.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
A girl has no name, but has an iron throne. I’d be fine with that result. If not that, give me a dwarf who drinks.

Reaction Score
My wife and I binge the entire series over the last 2 months. Picked up on a LOT of stuff you either miss or forget when the connection between scenes and characters spans 6 years, in some cases.

Really great stuff. Holds up exceptionally well over time. Especially enjoyed some of the late game reunion scenes. The trek up north to steal a wight was full of great stuff. The interplay between the Hound and Tormand about Brienne was top of the heap.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Halfway through S6 on rewatch... not sure I have enough time to catch up all the way before tomorrow night. But I’ll damn well try.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Really great stuff. Holds up exceptionally well over time. Especially enjoyed some of the late game reunion scenes. The trek up north to steal a wight was full of great stuff. The interplay between the Hound and Tormand about Brienne was top of the heap.

That's the advantage of being set in a make believe medieval world.

Reaction Score
Halfway through S6 on rewatch... not sure I have enough time to catch up all the way before tomorrow night. But I’ll damn well try.
Bonus for you: Once you get there, you'll realize season 7 is only 6 episodes, instead of 10. We were at that some point last weekend and thought we'd never get there. Then, bam, we were done.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Good episode. Reminds everyone that the Starks are lying, miserable sociopaths that have been fooling everyone into thinking they are the good guys.

Reaction Score
Oh come on there’s a billionty loose ends and they essentially waste an episode.
Yeah that's my feeling, good episode and it's definitely necessary to have the closure on a lot of story lines. But feels like a waste

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Qyburn. But yeah, not the best sight to see

Back of my head, I knew I stuffed that up. I'm changing it cause it's killing the joke. Cheers

Last edited:

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Yeah that's my feeling, good episode and it's definitely necessary to have the closure on a lot of story lines. But feels like a waste

At least we still have 9 episodes of content coming time-wise.

Reaction Score
It's exciting, first time I've really felt in the dark on where all of the storylines are going as a bookreader. I like it

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom