Game of Throne: Season Six Trailer | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Game of Throne: Season Six Trailer

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Dead as dead can be the GOT.

GOT never has had a problem showing Brutal murders. Why didn't they show Brienne finishing off Stannis?

Reaction Score
GOT never has had a problem showing Brutal murders. Why didn't they show Brienne finishing off Stannis?

If he's not dead, GOT becomes a laughing stock. How many times can you not kill someone who's been killed? The only reason you are entertaining this line of thinking is because it's been overdone.

Reaction Score
I feel bad for poor Stannis. Can you imagine committing adultery with that old hag? Eeeew. Better to have died than ever come into that knowledge.

How about just feeling bad for the male viewers? I'm never going to be able to un-see that . . .

Reaction Score

Good question, but the conversation between Roose and Ramsay seemed to confirm that he was dead.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I'm not a book reader, but every single scene involving anything to do with Dorne seems SO different and forced and cheesier than the rest of the show. That is the one piece of the show that I absolutely cannot stand. That and any time Gilly talks to Sam and brings up how dumb she is.

They cut out nearly the entire dorne storyline except the viper and filled it with a cheesy fatal attraction derivative. The sand snakes make the real housewives sound entertaining.

The most irritating thing was the amiunt of no-show filler in the filler. A recap, OK but did we need 7 minutes of previews of other shows after the 9 o'clock hour? All told it was a 40 minute episode tops.

Reaction Score
I think the producers are simply extending the seasons. They already announced there's only 13-15 hours left of the series after this season. I personally did not hate the S6 premiere. Dorne is a mess but at least they're getting right to the point with it. As much as we bemoan, we're all still gonna be ready with popcorn in hand next Sunday.

August_West

Reaction Score
More complaints.

What happened to the hounds when brienne showed up?

How did sand snakes get on boat to kill trystane when they were last seen on dock in last season finale?

August_West

Reaction Score
And why weren't the snakes naked?

You always have the hard hitting, excellent questions. lawyerly if you will. Kudos. That is a very big plot hole in my mind. They can show a 200 year old but not some sand snakes? That is blatant trolling by GOT.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Ok that one's legit -- I was trying to figure that out myself.

And people are already pointing out that Melisandre has already been seen without the necklace and didn't turn into Dobby at that point . . .

In an earlier episode she went through what a bunch of her potions do. Last night there was a vial of clear liquid that she appear to look at before taking off her necklace et al. I took this as she chose not to take her treatment. Wife thinks she killed herself. While I'm not sure that's the case, it would sure put a damper on any Jon Snow is alive hopes.

Reaction Score
Good question, but the conversation between Roose and Ramsay seemed to confirm that he was dead.

Would they know, since it was Brienne in a position to kill him with no Northmen around. Is one of Podrick's duties to post his knight's executions on YouTube?

Reaction Score
Would they know, since it was Brienne in a position to kill him with no Northmen around. Is one of Podrick's duties to post his knight's executions on YouTube?

They discussed who "struck the killing blow". Seems to me they found the body.

Reaction Score
Tyrion's on the job a week and the docks turn into an inferno. Nice work.
My money's on Drogon. After he dropped off Dany in the field, he was resting from his wounds. When the Dothraki encircled her, he wasn't anywhere in the picture. My guess is that he circled back & administered his unique form of retribution.

Reaction Score
Not to mention, I think it was intentional that they cut away. Game has shown a guy getting his throat ripped out, molten gold poured on a guy, skinned corspes, Oberyn, etc. They are far from skittish about showing gorey violence. Seemed strategic to me.

However, in the recap before the premier, they did show a clip of Brienne swinging, which would mean someone would have had to have intervened somehow. And if Brienne somehow failed to kill Stannis, I think she would be a different person this season. The way she acted with Sansa, it didn't seem like anything way off Brienne's plans happened.

Reaction Score
In an earlier episode she went through what a bunch of her potions do. Last night there was a vial of clear liquid that she appear to look at before taking off her necklace et al. I took this as she chose not to take her treatment. Wife thinks she killed herself. While I'm not sure that's the case, it would sure put a damper on any Jon Snow is alive hopes.

Not necessarily, maybe the Night's Watch finds her body and gets Jon's body and decides to burn them together. Jon might come out of the flames alive.
At the end of season one Dany when burned herself she also burned a witch. Maybe fire can't hurt her because she is a Targaryen (but her brother burned) and maybe it was combination of being a Targaryen and burning a witch.

I still think Melisandre is alive and brings Jon back, but I wouldn't be shocked to see Jon's body burned only to have Jon come out alive.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Not necessarily, maybe the Night's Watch finds her body and gets Jon's body and decides to burn them together. Jon might come out of the flames alive.
At the end of season one Dany when burned herself she also burned a witch. Maybe fire can't hurt her because she is a Targaryen (but her brother burned) and maybe it was combination of being a Targaryen and burning a witch.

I still think Melisandre is alive and brings Jon back, but I wouldn't be shocked to see Jon's body burned only to have Jon come out alive.
Isn't one of the more popular theories that Jon's dad was actually Rhaegar Targaryen?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom