Game day thread | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Game day thread

Reaction Score
HEAVY SIGH OF RELIEF.

Uconn played basketball (with energy) for 5:30 out of 40 minutes and was +17 in that span and won by 8. I am not sure if that makes me scared or happy...or something else...I don't know how to feel right now. Someone tell me?

Reaction Score
Go shove some Arby's in your mouth and chill. The issues with Ollie and his ability to develop and coach a team are real regardless of the outcome here.
Who exactly on this roster was he supposed to develop? He has seven brand new players (to the team), 3 medical redshirts who hardly played last year and Adams and Vital. This was ugly basketball. Take the W and smile, we're going to need every single one.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Gene Stallings?!??? Auggie stick to the cesspool and roast beef sandwiches.

I went to edit that and deleted it.

You stick to crying about games being over with a lot of time on the clock and we have a deal.

Don’t Welch on me :)

Reaction Score
Seriously what the hell is wrong with the SNY producers keeping Taylor off the screen here?
It's a conspiracy that I commented on last game as well. I love our team, but during interviews just show her.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
You people are unhinged. A team playing it second game ever, with what are effectively 10 new players and two returning players...not starters, players, won against a veteran team that will probably go the NIT and have a shot at winning their league. They did it’s with a dumb, foul prone game from Larrier and bad outside shooting.

They will learn from this. Improve and move on. We are 2-0 vs 0-2 last year. And you guys are crying like somebody just ran over your puppy.

August_West

Reaction Score
Don't stink up the B-Board with Arby's. Keep in the CP....LOL

I didn’t bring it up he did. I’ll end up with the warning point though. Watch.

Reaction Score
I went to edit that and deleted it.

You stick to crying about games being over with a lot of time on the clock and we have a deal.

Don’t Welch on me :)
I never said the game was over broham. Sorry I'm not over the top pumped about needing a frenzied comeback to beat Stony Brook on our home floor. The alternative would have been horrible though.

August_West

Reaction Score
I never said the game was over broham. Sorry I'm not over the top pumped about needing a frenzied comeback to beat Stony Brook on our home floor. The alternative would have been horrible though.

I just reread this thread from 6 minutes down to end. Pure pure gold.

Reaction Score
But will our new coach teach them how to fake out without traveling?

Reaction Score
I will be interested to see if SB keeps it within 20 of MSU on the 19th. Regardless, lets hope they at least make the NIT...

Also, how is BU this year?

Reaction Score
Somehow we ended up shooting 51% from the field. Solid again from the FT line too (73%)

Baby steps!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom