Game day! Juice the 'Cuse! | The Boneyard

Game day! Juice the 'Cuse!

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
nnnnnnnnnmnnnnnnnnmnnnnnnnnn

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
I'm really excited, although my wife went on a trip and left me with the kids (6 and 3). So...not sure I'll get to watch this one live.

Reaction Score
Excited also. It's my wife's birthday, and we're going out for dinner. We rarely have dinner these days before 7. I arranged a close by restaurant, to arrive no later than 5:30. Hope to be home in time for tipoff. It would be a little rude watching the game on my phone while at dinner. She is somewhat miffed at scheduling her birthday dinner around the game; she doesn't share the same enthusiasm for UCONN bball.

Reaction Score
Can't make game tonite, but will be there Fri. Stopped at MSG tix window Tuesday - pleanty of seats left at that time. NYC weather is for 1-2" slop starting after 12-1pm eventually turning to rain. 2-4" snow begining 15 miles N and W of city, and 6+" in the Pokos and Cats. NY Post this am: cuse by 9.5. Bah.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'm really excited, although my wife went on a trip and left me with the kids (6 and 3). So...not sure I'll get to watch this one live.

Huh? This is when they become Husky fans and it's up to you to make it happen. Perfect ages to sit with dad and watch the Huskies go to war with the Cuse. Live is a must for the family, make it happen. Their favorite Snacks, binkies dipped in whiskey, hot chocolate with schnappes...it's a teaching moment.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Will this game be streamed on the NBC Sports App? My cable is out.

The game is on ESPN2, so definitely won't stream on NBC Sports. It will stream live on the Watch ESPN app if you log in with your cable provider.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Excited also. It's my wife's birthday, and we're going out for dinner. We rarely have dinner these days before 7. I arranged a close by restaurant, to arrive no later than 5:30. Hope to be home in time for tipoff. It would be a little rude watching the game on my phone while at dinner. She is somewhat miffed at scheduling her birthday dinner around the game; she doesn't share the same enthusiasm for UCONN bball.

You have to get your priorities in order...

....I can recommend a good divorce attorney

Reaction Score
Huh? This is when they become Husky fans and it's up to you to make it happen. Perfect ages to sit with dad and watch the Huskies go to war with the Cuse. Live is a must for the family, make it happen. Their favorite Snacks, binkies dipped in whiskey, hot chocolate with schnappes...it's a teaching moment.
Binkies dipped in whiskey could make this happen.

Reaction Score
As I was getting ready for work this morning told wifey: “don’t forget Uconn vs cuse in the garden tonight and then Green Bay is playing too - I’m also a Green Bay fan - she said “cool hon , we ll get nice and cozy and watch the games together tonight with the little one“. I said “that’s great and all but I got a few of the guys coming over for drinks, do you mind?” Her response was “OK sounds good” - I guess were still in the honeymoon phase of marriage LOL.

Reaction Score
As I was getting ready for work this morning told wifey: “don’t forget Uconn vs cuse in the garden tonight and then Green Bay is playing too - I’m also a Green Bay fan - she said “cool hon , we ll get nice and cozy and watch the games together tonight with the little one“. I said “that’s great and all but I got a few of the guys coming over for drinks, do you mind?” Her response was “OK sounds good” - I guess were still in the honeymoon phase of marriage LOL.
Either that or you struck PURE GOLD with a sports loving wife. Congrats hahha

Reaction Score
Lol Yeah she’s cool. She lets me do my football thing on sundays too- which I wud do regardless. All day from noon to midnight. Lol.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It's best to handle these things tactfully. I recommend the using the phrase "Be quiet woman the game is on!"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom