Game day! Juice the 'Cuse! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Game day! Juice the 'Cuse!

Reaction Score
Huh? This is when they become Husky fans and it's up to you to make it happen. Perfect ages to sit with dad and watch the Huskies go to war with the Cuse. Live is a must for the family, make it happen. Their favorite Snacks, binkies dipped in whiskey, hot chocolate with schnappes...it's a teaching moment.

Or a little sip on nyquil for each at 6 PM and you are home free to tell and cheer as much as you want.

Reaction Score
Huh? This is when they become Husky fans and it's up to you to make it happen. Perfect ages to sit with dad and watch the Huskies go to war with the Cuse. Live is a must for the family, make it happen. Their favorite Snacks, binkies dipped in whiskey, hot chocolate with schnappes...it's a teaching moment.

Or a little sip on nyquil for each at 6 PM and you are home free to tell and cheer as much as you want.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
SHOO SHOO ORANGE FLU!!!
Given how successful this hanging was, I'm not sure how I feel about blowing the dust off of it.

#Doomed

Reaction Score
It's best to handle these things tactfully. I recommend the using the phrase "Be quiet woman the game is on!"
I give you this for help in such future situations. When you have an anniversary/birthday that conflicts with the day of something awesome, you plan something distractingly awesome for the weekend before or after to celebrate the event. In the future, you plan an awesome party, trip to a winery, dinner where you proposed to her... blah, blah, blah.
You don’t forget to wake up and give her flowers or breakfast in bed or raving about how much you love her on social media.
That way you keep her happy and you get to do your stuff.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
As I was getting ready for work this morning told wifey: “don’t forget Uconn vs cuse in the garden tonight and then Green Bay is playing too - I’m also a Green Bay fan - she said “cool hon , we ll get nice and cozy and watch the games together tonight with the little one“. I said “that’s great and all but I got a few of the guys coming over for drinks, do you mind?” Her response was “OK sounds good” - I guess were still in the honeymoon phase of marriage LOL.
What town do you live in?

Reaction Score
As I was getting ready for work this morning told wifey: “don’t forget Uconn vs cuse in the garden tonight and then Green Bay is playing too - I’m also a Green Bay fan - she said “cool hon , we ll get nice and cozy and watch the games together tonight with the little one“. I said “that’s great and all but I got a few of the guys coming over for drinks, do you mind?” Her response was “OK sounds good” - I guess were still in the honeymoon phase of marriage LOL.

I'm hoping that I can put the TV in the suite on the GB game :)

Reaction Score

Or she liked the sound of "getting nice and cozy with a few of the guys".

Reaction Score
Given how successful this hanging was, I'm not sure how I feel about blowing the dust off of it.

#Doomed

I will contend to my dying day the plan was a winner and the failure was in the execution.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
My drive home from work featured an unbelievably positive omen for the game. The song “Brick House”, which was played at every dorm party and dance during my time in Storrs, came up on Sirius XM. The only more positive omen might have been “Atomic Dog” by George Clinton.

We’ve got this.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom