Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
You put alot of time and work into these posts Cferraro Much Appreciated

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Okay, Gordo...I'm going to just assume your post was "tongue in cheek"... First off the Southern CT was an exhibition game and it doesn't actually count as a game...so there is nothing wrong with my assertion that NC State was the 2nd Game because it actually is their second game and Dayton was their first. So, I don't think I will be asking the moderators to adjust my post. In fact, the Huskies official site doesn't even list the Southern CT game nor does it list the score...maybe you should write the moderators of that page and ask them to adjust their schedule page. Or, maybe you were thinking of the secret game with Syracuse...you know the one that wasn't even talked about....hmmm..

Now on a serious note...to be honest I am hoping that Paige doesn't get the defensive assignment of guarding Sellers. Sellers is a bigger body and would be more suited for Aubrey. Also, Sellers' game is different from Paige's. And, this comparison is more about how each player will impact the game and what impact each player will have on their team... It is more of a statistical comparison... As good a player as Shayanne is I still gave the advantage to Paige...what did you expect me to do, that is after all the "homer" in me. If you think Paige is going to dominate Shayanne to the point that the slight advantage is an understatement then fine...we will know soon enough. I suspect Shayanne will hit her averages which by the way, aren't too shabby. I think and hope Paige will build on the tremendous game she had against NC State...and if the players around her step it up it will be a lot easier for her to do so.

On to Clark...She is a fantastic player. She does get to take a lot of shots but, I have to say the last year she has been concentrating on making the players around her better and that has made her in turn a better teammate and a better player. Paige's injuries have caused her to be out of the public's eye for quite some time and many have forgotten just how good she is. I have been "salivating at the gums" for this match-up for quite some time...I hope both players remain healthy so we can be treated to the match-up of the year and people can see the real Paige Bueckers.
Things that make you go hmmm. Is this tongue in cheek too?

Sure your assertion that NC State was game 2 is correct. HOWEVER, you're doing analysis of game 3 UCONN vs Maryland in this thread. And your Thread Title says "Game 2".

Side note on the actual content of the analysis. I don't think Bettencourt and DeBerry are going to bring much to the Bench production in this game.

Reaction Score
Urban Dictionary lists CFC as Compulsive Facebook Checking. Either that or Chicken Farmers of Canada.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I think you are confused. My reply about an unfairness in assessment (comparing stats of an active player with one totally sidelined), was in response to @browns reply to me. It had nothing to do with member @cferraro04. Also, I'm old and have no idea what CFC means? As "for the world to see", that's a bit over dramatic!
I think CFC is capping for clout or making stuff up to sound important or like they know a lot.

The Urban Dictionary is helpful for current lingo but sometimes NSFW (not suitable for work [because the boss might be looking over my shoulder])

Reaction Score
I think CFC is capping for clout or making stuff up to sound important or like they know a lot.

The Urban Dictionary is helpful for current lingo but sometimes NSFW (not suitable for work [because the boss might be looking over my shoulder])
Yes, but anyone reading what I posted would have a hard time explaining what I made up? So "capping for clout" is most likely a better definition, but again it would need a lot of explanation. I think what we have here is a 25 year old, new to the site, looking to make a name for himself and choosing this old man is not a good idea. :)

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
First of all, if you are going to respond to someone (me in this case), please do so in the appropriate manner so your response will be noted in the correct manner and be seen.

Game 1 - Dayton
Game 2 - NC State
Game 3 - Maryland

Do I really need to say more?
Okay, Gordo...you got me there...I think I put game 2 because it was only the 2nd Game Analysis that I did...I did not do one for the Dayton game...then I jumped the gun on ya...in my response and skipped right over the Dayton game and went to the Southern CT exhibition game... Please accept my apologies.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Things that make you go hmmm. Is this tongue in cheek too?

Sure your assertion that NC State was game 2 is correct. HOWEVER, you're doing analysis of game 3 UCONN vs Maryland in this thread. And your Thread Title says "Game 2".

Side note on the actual content of the analysis. I don't think Bettencourt and DeBerry are going to bring much to the Bench production in this game.
Sorry about that Meyers7...you are right on all counts...I mixed up the number of games with the number of game analyses I composed. There were indeed 3 games...however, I didn't do a game analysis for the Dayton game...and at that moment when I made the title...I was focused on the fact that it was my 2nd Game Analysis and I mentally blocked out the Dayton game...my bad...and I apologize for the mix-up as well as the hasty response to Gordo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom