Gabby Williams | The Boneyard

Gabby Williams

Reaction Score
I'm a men's board poster and have only seen the women's team play a few times this year. Needed to come over to start a Gabby thread. Each time I've watched the women's team she immediately jumps out to me as the best player out there. She is a freak athlete in the Durant Lebron mold for the women'e game. She is already better since the last time I saw her and she is still just scratching the surface. I don't know all the players in the women's game but my guess is there isn't anyone better than her in the country. She will be one of the best to ever lace them up for the women's team. Congrats to Geno and the girls on 100 straight, really fun team to watch. I enjoy watching this group more than any other women's team I can remember.

Reaction Score
Loved the convo that they talked about between Gabby and Holly during the game. Holly asking her if she knows she may be the best player in the country?? Then their convo after the game. "I got some great advice before the game".

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I'm really running out of superlatives when it comes to describing Gabby. She's a stat sheet stuffer but "only" the fourth-leading scorer on the team. Yet she explodes tonight for 26 points — 40% of the team's total — and 14 rebounds. And of course on defense she was the main reason Wilson and Coates got so frustrated in the 2nd half. Just a masterpiece of a performance by her.

Reaction Score
I'm a men's board poster and have only seen the women's team play a few times this year. Needed to come over to start a Gabby thread. Each time I've watched the women's team she immediately jumps out to me as the best player out there. She is a freak athlete in the Durant Lebron mold for the women'e game. She is already better since the last time I saw her and she is still just scratching the surface. I don't know all the players in the women's game but my guess is there isn't anyone better than her in the country. She will be one of the best to ever lace them up for the women's team. Congrats to Geno and the girls on 100 straight, really fun team to watch. I enjoy watching this group more than any other women's team I can remember.
What is weird is she was just a very athletic solid basketball player as of last year, mainly on the defensive end. She has really enhanced her game, given the departure of the big 3 from last year's team. The energy she plays with now is on another level than just about anyone I can remember in the women's game, ever. Her offensive game has really evolved beyond anything I could have ever imagined.She certainly deserves all the notoriety she is getting now and she really makes this team so much better, particularly with the highly improved games of Napheesa and KLS. They are this teams version of the BIG 3 of last year.

Reaction Score
I'd like to think that this clinched a first team AA for her. And, by the way, who were those people in another thread who said Azure might replace Gabby in the starting lineup next year? This was one of the greatest performances I've ever seen in women's basketball.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
On the BADASS thread I indicated that I had basically assumed that all of the major NPOY awards would go to Kelsey Plum, but after tonight's incredible game, Gabby has knocked down the door and announced to everyone that she is the very best WBB player in the nation.

Reaction Score
I'd like to think that this clinched a first team AA for her. And, by the way, who were those people in another thread who said Azure might replace Gabby in the starting lineup next year? This was one of the greatest performances I've ever seen in women's basketball.[/QUOT
I don't care who else is on the team, there will be a place for Gabby.

Reaction Score
I just turned off the men's WVU -Kansas overtime game because I felt like I was wasting my time. I never feel that about a game that Gabby is playing in. Just wait until she figures out how good she is.

Reaction Score
I just turned off the men's WVU -Kansas overtime game because I felt like I was wasting my time. I never feel that about a game that Gabby is playing in. Just wait until she figures out how good she is.
Final 84-80 Kansas in OT

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
The only former player I can think of who compares to her was Shea at her peak. And Gabby can jump WAY higher!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom