Gabby (Migraine) | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Gabby (Migraine)

Reaction Score
My wife has exhibited some highly aberrant behavior lately. Just this morning, I put my arm around her, in response to which she snapped back at me, "Watch it, Harvey!" Now, tell me if I'm wrong, but I was pretty exercised that after nearly 55 years of marriage she didn't seem to recall that my name isn't Harvey, or anything close to it. The whole episode gave me a migraine. I decided to put a nice, thick n juicy ribeye on the grill, which I ate (medium-rare) for lunch, downing it with a robust Malbec. Presto...migraine gone! Just sayin'...

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Let's note that in her limited minutes Gabby had more assists (5) than any teammate...and 5 rebounds.
....and no hustle on Defense

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
". . . . downing it with a robust Malbec."

Oxymoron?

Though I'll admit that I have a limited experience with Malbec. The few that I have tried seem to be just a fruity version of Merlot.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Check out the title of the thread!
She missed a shot from the lane, got the rebound, shot a layup and missed. Then, while ND went on a fast break, she trotted up the floor, while ND scored a layup with a 5-4 man advantage,,,,,If I saw it, Geno certainly saw it. There is no excuse for not hustling.....you can be off in your shooting, but the BIG mistake is not hustling back on defense. Granted, this is unusual for Gabby, but I will wager it will not happen again with her.

Reaction Score
". . . . downing it with a robust Malbec."

Oxymoron?

Though I'll admit that I have a limited experience with Malbec. The few that I have tried seem to be just a fruity version of Merlot.
Oh my, apologies from the Boneyard to you, Ricardo Santos....so much to teach these folks...so little time!

Reaction Score
Gabby was effectively injured yesterday and tried to play through it unsuccessfully. Apparently many on this board, and other popular WCBB boards, feel it's because Gabby was being sent a message or is in the dog house. One other site had a poster say "I know for a fact she wasn't taken out because of migraines." This whole thing has taken on a life of its own. Why can't it be that her head hurt so badly that it impacted her play, Geno saw that and decided it was best for her and the team to sit out like Lou had to in the 4th quarter? Was Geno sending Lou a message too by benching her at the game's most critical juncture? Not everything needs to be a conspiracy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom