Future of the XL Center as a Home Site | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Future of the XL Center as a Home Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You think someone who is giving big time money is going to stop because 8/9 more games are being played on campus??? Don’t think those people have to worry about getting out of work early to make the games
I know this for a fact.

Reaction Score
I'm bringing seat donations into the discussion as a relevant piece of information but not drawing any definitive conclusions based off of it.

You have claimed they lose money on the games played in Hartford multiple times in this thread by passing that off as a fact, when by your own admission have said you didn't take into account seat donations.

If anyone has those numbers it would be UConn, right? UConn is trying to make a compelling case as to why they shouldn't play in Hartford and the only numbers the President cites are expenses. You would think it would make their case more definitively compelling could they state we're a net money loser. But they don't, which leads me to believe it's break even at worse and most likely a net positive.
/thread

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I asked the AD on Twitter about the concourse idea….no real details, but something appears to be cooking.

C01-B647-B-4-E59-4946-A921-AE06264-E8398.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01