Full quote from Calhoun on Hurley | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Full quote from Calhoun on Hurley

Reaction Score
Its not his style.

Despite whatever falling outs they may have, Kevin is a former player, a hand picked successor and one of his "kids". JC has never aired out his "family" laundry publicly.
i agree with this but JC is a very smart guy and very media savy so for him to say "we needed a new coach" he absolutely has to know that that comment could be taken or put in a negative context.

RoderickSpode

7th Earl of Sidcup
Reaction Score
Calhoun mispronounced it.
giphy.gif

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Over here in Holland they put mayo on fries. They also have this peanut sauce for fries, it's pretty good.The ketchup here sucks. It is not Hienze 57. It doesn't taste like ketchup.

It's not ketchup. It's tomato sauce. Doesn't have the vinegar/sugar and other added ingredients. Same thing in Australia.

Reaction Score
It's not ketchup. It's tomato sauce. Doesn't have the vinegar/sugar and other added ingredients. Same thing in Australia.
Yes. I think to this day heinze 57 is a secret recipe. I heard tamarind is one if the things that gives it that flavor, but I don't really know.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Dan Hurley hired as UConn men’s basketball coach

“We needed a new coach,” Calhoun said on Thursday morning. “I’ve known Danny since he was a high school kid, he roomed with my son, Jeff, at a five-star camp years ago. They’re friends. I’ve known Danny a long time. Knowing Danny, he’s full of (energy) and ready to go.”

“I continue to root for UConn,” added Calhoun, who is still a consultant at the school but slated to take over the new, Division 3 University of St. Joseph program next fall. “I think they got a good coach — with a chance to be a great coach.”
I would have been happier if he said they got a great coach with a chance to be as great as me.

Reaction Score
Its not his style.

Despite whatever falling outs they may have, Kevin is a former player, a hand picked successor and one of his "kids". JC has never aired out his "family" laundry publicly.

I don't think saying he agreed it was time to move on from Ollie is airing dirty laundry, seems more like an affirmation of the decision AD David Benedict made.

Kevin also fired Glen Miller. They go back farther than KO and Calhoun. Miller is one of his "kids" too, as he played for Calhoun and then spent 14 years at UConn.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I would have been happier if he said they got a great coach with a chance to be as great as me.
Well he probably doesn't even know you so...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom