Fudd at game today | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Fudd at game today

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I would be shocked if Fudd spurned Paige and UConn. I wonder who made the arrangements for these three to attend game. The only downside is Fudd might think UConn doesn’t need her as much as ND would.
Knowing Geno, when UConn was up 30+, he probably turned to Azzi and told her, “You should probably go to Notre Dame because they really need you.” ;)

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I would be shocked if Fudd spurned Paige and UConn. I wonder who made the arrangements for these three to attend game. The only downside is Fudd might think UConn doesn’t need her as much as ND would.
I've been shocked before. Just last year in fact.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Knowing Geno, when UConn was up 30+, he probably turned to Azzi and told her, “You should probably go to Notre Dame because they really need you.” ;)
I believe that's what Geno told Stewie as we were dismantling Duke [to go to Duke].

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Paige and Azzi hang out together a lot. I fully expected Azzi to be there today.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Paige and Azzi hang out together a lot. I fully expected Azzi to be there today.
The only surprise visit from Azzi I remember was the ice cream date coaches, her parents and she had a few months ago. That spoke to me more than her appearing at this game with her bestie.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
What? Nan? Please revoke Dokey’s privileges for the next two weeks u til they learn not to say such heresy! Go over to McGraw’s Bench to speak such drivel you heathen, for shame Dokey, FOR Shame! ;) :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
All four recruits/targets together and Geno and Shea working on their synchronized yelling for the upcoming Olympics.

Caroline Ducharme sitting next to Azzi in this pic. Azzi’s dad was sitting in that seat in previously-posted pics.

Reaction Score
What? Nan? Please revoke Dokey’s privileges for the next two weeks u til they learn not to say such heresy! Go over to McGraw’s Bench to speak such drivel you heathen, for shame Dokey, FOR Shame! ;) :rolleyes:
I bow in shame. What was I thinking?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Some athletes really revel in taking all their visiits. Others, like Paige and Nika, know their ultimate goal and save people time.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Azzi wearing UConn gear. Funny our signed/committed recruits are not. :confused:

Not to worry eebmg, it's just a precursor of things to come. The commits are already in the boat (signed NIL). She's still swimming along side contemplating if she wants in or not. My guess is she's already decided that she's coming, but hasn't made it public yet.

I thought Aliyah Boston was coming to UConn because she made so many visits, right up until she committed to SC. I all but guaranteed she was coming to UConn, and had to eat crow (and those words) because of it. I'm not counting that chicken before its hatched. The more you associate, the more you assimilate. She sees how much fun our girls are having, and how much fun they are to be around. Not to mention that they're winning. We'll just have to wait and see. :oops:

Last edited:

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Not to worry eebmg, it's just a precursor of things to come. The commits are already in the boat (signed NIL). She's still swimming along side contemplating if she wants in or not. My guess is she's already decided, just hasn't made it public yet.

I thought Aliyah Boston was coming to UConn because she made so many visits, right up until she committed to SC. I all but guaranteed she was coming to UConn, and had to eat crow (and those words) because of it. I'm not counting that chicken before its hatched. The more you associate, the more you assimilate. See sees how much fun our girls are having, and how much fun they are to be around. Not to mention that they're winning. We'll just have to wait and see. :oops:
At least eating chicken is better than eating crow, or so I've heard

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom