FS1 Issue? | The Boneyard

FS1 Issue?

Reaction Score
I was recording the Marquette game and started watching about a half hour after the game began. Early in the 3rd quarter, during a commercial, the screen froze. I gave it a few minutes then rewound a bit and let it run and it froze at the same spot. Gave it another few minutes then watched something else live for about 10 minutes. Then back to the recording and still frozen in the same place. Then went to FS1 live and the screen was frozen on another ad. Back to the recording and still frozen. I ran the recording back and forward four or five times and finally got going again, but the recording started late in the 3rd Q, so I missed 7 or 8 minutes.

Anyone else have this issue?

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Yes. We were frozen on some commercial so we shifted to watching via the FS app on our fire stick.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Yes I've been having this problem all season. Very few games were streamed without some level of interruption. Had a massive audio problem as well during one game-i forget which game it was. Fox App sucks for streaming.

Reaction Score
I was recording the Marquette game and started watching about a half hour after the game began. Early in the 3rd quarter, during a commercial, the screen froze. I gave it a few minutes then rewound a bit and let it run and it froze at the same spot. Gave it another few minutes then watched something else live for about 10 minutes. Then back to the recording and still frozen in the same place. Then went to FS1 live and the screen was frozen on another ad. Back to the recording and still frozen. I ran the recording back and forward four or five times and finally got going again, but the recording started late in the 3rd Q, so I missed 7 or 8 minutes.

Me too!! VERY frustrating!!

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Same here. I went over to FS2 in the hopes they temporarily switched the game to that channel but it too was stuck on an image.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
This happened to me too. Amazed that no one at FS1 seemed aware of the situation.
When I reported it to Fox they blamed my ISP which is Verizon. Verizon siad it was definitely not them.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score

I would like to know, do you have DISH, because it happened to me, and since FS1 never said anything I assumed it was DISH and not FS1

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Happened to me. Spectrum

And once frozen, it seemed Marquette hit a few unanswered baskets. Not pretty

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Yes I've been having this problem all season. Very few games were streamed without some level of interruption. Had a massive audio problem as well during one game-i forget which game it was. Fox App sucks for streaming.
It was that way on the network channel as well

Reaction Score
Very curious. Apparently a good number of us missed a piece of the game. When I went to the post-game thread I expected lots of outraged souls venting as only an aggrieved BYer can. Nada. Crickets. Silence. Go figure.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Very curious. Apparently a good number of us missed a piece of the game. When I went to the post-game thread I expected lots of outraged souls venting as only an aggrieved BYer can. Nada. Crickets. Silence. Go figure.
If the game was close (or we were still playing like the Harlem Globetrotters like Q1) , there would have been a much larger stink.

Reaction Score

The outraged souls vented in the Chat room while it was happening.

Me too. Spectrum. Network, not streaming.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
We keep freezing on Spectrum internet feed. Switch to regular cable for FS1. Still was freezing. Went to Apple TV to Fubo - no problem.

Reaction Score
We had the same problem and have Spectrum. While the channel was frozen on my tv, I was able to watch on Spectrum through my iPad. Not sure why?

Reaction Score

I don't believe that it is an FS, ISP, or streaming service problem. I have a Firestick attached to a newer but not Smart TV. Yesterday I had no freezes whatsoever although sometimes I do. When I do and it doesn't clear itself in a moment or two, I reboot my Firestick or clear cache or both. The problem always goes away. Y'all might try that.

Reaction Score
No problem at all watching live on Xfinity. Streaming on the Fox app all season not a problem either. Must be a provider issue, not Fox.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
If it is a problem with FS1, then it would happen to everyone. I streamed the game on Hulu Live using my Firestick. As people in the chat room were experiencing their problems with FS1, I was not affected.
Also if it was an FS1 issue, @MJL243's replay would have been affected. Has anyone looked at the replay? I have not watched it yet.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Froze on Optimum too!

Reaction Score
I was getting nervous as the image made me nervous. I thought Direct TV had been hacked!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom