FS1 Issue? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

FS1 Issue?

Reaction Score
I use the firestick and YouTube TV and had no interruption. YouTube TV has an unlimited DVR that set itself to record all women basketball games. My wife and I spent quite a bit of time watching the other leagues championship games.
Same. There was no issue with anyone watching YouTube TV, so it wasn't the network, had to be the providers? Not sure.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Keeping fingers crossed for a clean broadcast tonight with no freezes or choppy images.

Reaction Score
Same. There was no issue with anyone watching YouTube TV, so it wasn't the network, had to be the providers? Not sure.
Replying to my own post, but we had no interruptions at all watching the game on youtube tv. So, not sure what the heck went on since, to me, it worked, so can't be the provider, but then a lot of you had different providers for your stream. Weird....

Kat

Reaction Score
Same thing here. Spectrum. I have the FOX Sports app on my Amazon firestick, so I switched to that and game reception was fine.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Are you in the Tri-State area of New York since you currently have SNY? If this is the case YouTube TV live streaming service carries SNY as part of their Regional Sports package.

If you do decide to cut the cord (cable portion) you would still require the Internet portion from your cable company. If you are not in the Tri-State area to receive SNY, you can also watch the UConn games via FoxSports App on phone, computer, ROKU, Smart TV Apps.

Was going to direct you to a thread that was pinned at top of page along with Boneyard Rules that @HuskyNan put up but I don't see the thread any longer. I'm assuming because SNY is done for this year and all NCAA tourney games will be on the ESPN family channels.
No, I live a long way from the Tri-State area of New York, in Missouri. Maybe I will try YouTube TV. Thank you. Thank you also, JavaMan.

Reaction Score
Keeping fingers crossed for a clean broadcast tonight with no freezes or choppy images.

I don't know about that. It happened again this afternoon around 4-4:15

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
I don't know about that. It happened again this afternoon around 4-4:15

Oh man. Thanks for the heads up. Will expect problems but hope for the best.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I just switched to Fox sports app from FS1 Spectrum cable. As soon as broadcast started, FS1 began to get flaky. So far so good on Roku/Fox Sports. Go Huskies! Good luck ladies!

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
I have spectrum with FS1 and the Foxx Sports App and Fox Now. FS1 froze on all of them repeatedly through the first half. I unplugged my big screen and went into the bedroom to watch on my smaller tv (45). It worked much better in the second half

Reaction Score
Happily, for last night's game, we had no problem like the one on Sunday. We have Spectrum cable and live in the Hudson Valley. We did have little skips in the audio, which we had for all three games.

Reaction Score
I had a freeze on Comcast as well. My objection on FS1 was that they moved the last three games of the BET quarter finals to FS2, which I don’t get. I get that it’s all about how much the Big East gets paid by FS, but their telecasts suck

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Now the good news...for the rest of the season all games will be on the ESPN family of networks. :)

Reaction Score
I was recording the Marquette game and started watching about a half hour after the game began. Early in the 3rd quarter, during a commercial, the screen froze. I gave it a few minutes then rewound a bit and let it run and it froze at the same spot. Gave it another few minutes then watched something else live for about 10 minutes. Then back to the recording and still frozen in the same place. Then went to FS1 live and the screen was frozen on another ad. Back to the recording and still frozen. I ran the recording back and forward four or five times and finally got going again, but the recording started late in the 3rd Q, so I missed 7 or 8 minutes.

Anyone else have this issue?
Same thing here I was afraid I lost the whole game but just that section
Happened twice

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44