Fri (1/11) games (Big East and Pac-12) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Fri (1/11) games (Big East and Pac-12)

jonson

Oregonian
Reaction Score
I saw a certain player in purple and gold drop 44 on the Card a few years ago.

And Ionescu dropped 36 on them in last year's Pac 12 Tournament final.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Did I see Aquino in uniform for the Beavers? Perhaps because she was in LA?

Just finished watching a replay of the game. You did indeed see Aquino in uniform. Must be done wearing a boot. Maybe they are holding open the possibility of burning her redshirt, given that Tudor and Thropay are out injured.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
One comment about the referees tonight. It didn't matter which team, but every single time someone shot the ball in the key, and it was contested, the whistle blew. Drove me crazy. Not every shot in the key contested is a foul. These refs need to swallow their whistle and let these kids play.

Just saw the game. Agreed, whistle happy refs.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
When he is not in the pep band, what “real” instrument does he play? I’m only asking because I am a retired trombone and euphonium professional musician.
He took baritone lessons in school starting in 5th grade, the only instrument he’s studied except the mandatory keyboard class he has to take in college. He was just a little kid lugging this huge instrument case to school. He grew to love it and played in the high school marching band then a drum and bugle corp called 7th Regiment. He’s in his senior year of college with a major of Liberal Arts in Music with a minor in music technology.

I love the baritone sound. I learned to appreciate how low brass adds richness to the sound of a band.

Reaction Score
He took baritone lessons in school starting in 5th grade, the only instrument he’s studied except the mandatory keyboard class he has to take in college. He was just a little kid lugging this huge instrument case to school. He grew to love it and played in the high school marching band then a drum and bugle corp called 7th Regiment. He’s in his senior year of college with a major of Liberal Arts in Music with a minor in music technology.

I love the baritone sound. I learned to appreciate how low brass adds richness to the sound of a band.
Best of luck to him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom