Free tickets to Uconn football game tomorrow for everyone | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Free tickets to Uconn football game tomorrow for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Oh so I should just not show up for work tomorrow because UConn decided it would be great to announce this literally the night before the game? Have fun, but I'll still ***** about our conference situation going forward.
Why does this game prevent you from going to work on Friday?

Reaction Score
Really? I read through every thread on this board, given the time. Pretty much have for 20 years or so. You people amuse me.

Yea most people don't go out of there way to read about stuff they don't care about. And then they don't take the time to announce to the world that they don't care about that thing.

But hey, we all do different things for fun. I think good food and beer, football, and supporting uconn is fun. You think reading every post on a message board is fun. More power to you.

Reaction Score
Why does this game prevent you from going to work on Friday?

Maybe not prevent but if you're not having 12-15 beers prior in the lot and maybe some Rebel Yell with Deep, than why go?:eek: Just that it makes Friday tougher.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Maybe not prevent but if you're not having 12-15 beers prior in the lot and maybe some Rebel Yell with Deep, than why go?:eek: Just that it makes Friday tougher.
Because football.

I enjoy tying one on as much as (if not more than) the next guy, but if you need to close one eye just to improve your odds of finding the opening in the gate by 50%, you may need to find a meeting.

This is not a World Series game. It's not getting over after midnight. A 7:00 college kickoff will let out about 10:30 and Friday is the day before a long weekend, when half the labor force is already on vacation. You don't even need to be operating at 66%, let alone optimum to begin with.

Reaction Score
You can't do anything with Deepster at the Rent because he hates UCONN football.

Reaction Score
You can't do anything with Deepster at the Rent because he hates UCONN football.

Trust me. 12-15 beers and Rebel Yell at the Rent with Mau have nothing to do with UConn football.

C

Chief00

Sounds like the basketball team will be there, too, so maybe a chance to meet some guys! I wish I could go, but I wouldn't be there before 8:00
Yes, and recruits.

Reaction Score
Because football.

I enjoy tying one on as much as (if not more than) the next guy, but if you need to close one eye just to improve your odds of finding the opening in the gate by 50%, you may need to find a meeting.

This is not a World Series game. It's not getting over after midnight. A 7:00 college kickoff will let out about 10:30 and Friday is the day before a long weekend, when half the labor force is already on vacation. You don't even need to be operating at 66%, let alone optimum to begin with.

I was having some fun to start talking about meetings is pretty ridiculous but hey have at it. I can find the gate with 25 drinks deep or none but I'm not going to go because, well it's Thursday and i have better things to do like go play a few holes after work. Can't even have a laugh with these football zekes. I don't need a free ticket to go to a game, i will go when I want and I don't need people telling me how much I care about UConn basketball and the P5 just because I'm not going 30 miles to watch the Black Bears tonight.

Reaction Score
Ok now that was entertaining. I mean the way Maine threw the ball was fun to watch.

Now if UConn had a QB who didn't have happy feet and could throw the ball both teams may have been entertaining, but if he insists on always tucking it in the next game I will watch live will be a midget football game. Awful start

Curiouser
Reaction Score
the next game I will watch live will be a midget football game.
Sign me up! I would definitely go check this out:

littleconference_0702met001.JPG

Reaction Score
Maybe they will need to offer tickets with 2 free beers at the game to get people to watch that. I mean I have been a Diaco supporter from day 1 but must admit if he's watching that offense and is at all excited about his QB not hanging in the pocket and carrying it 20 times then he's not the guy to carry UConn to the P5. That was downright boring awful football and the play calling was worst. The Maine offense was much more fun to watch for 3/4's of the game. Without his big run in the last qtr his stats were awful, although the only drives they actually mixed it up and threw the ball they scored. Not sure the thinking but this was Maine, it's going to be a tough year from here on in for this team. Also the defense doesn't seem to be at all like those of the past but it's early. Didn't sniff the QB vs Maine? ouch.

I know Deepster is all upset for not taking advantage of the free tix now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom