Free tickets to Uconn football game tomorrow for everyone | The Boneyard

Free tickets to Uconn football game tomorrow for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Enter promo code "PCRFOX61" at uconntickets.com for free print at home tickets. Game is 8/1 at 7 pm.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Not to mention the bad press that could come with "UConn can't give tickets away" if we can't fill our stadium now. Husky Up time is now. The Big 12 actually cares about things like football attendance and fanbase. UConn is putting the ball in the fans' court now. Husky Up now or never complain about the AAC ever again.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
If you turn down the opportunity to attend this when the cost out of pocket to you is legitimately $0.00 then you have zero right to complain about the conference affiliation here on forward.
This might be the football board's favorite thing to say.

Reaction Score
I noticed this posted on all boards except the women's BB board. No need for me to ask why, just an observation. :D

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
This might be the football board's favorite thing to say.

I realized after typing that that it comes off in a weird/bad tone but in all seriousness the scrutiny we would receive for literally not being able to give away seats to the opening football game would be absolutely terrible for us as far as the Big XII goes. I'm not trying to guilt trip anyone into attending a football game- was just merely trying to demonstrate how bad things could/will be for us if we don't follow through for Benedict after he made tickets available for legitimately nothing.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I noticed this posted on all boards except the women's BB board. No need for me to ask why, just an observation. :D

Fixed. We need everyone back. UConn fans need to come together and rally to get out of the AAC together. Hopefully the fans that use the free tickets will be encouraged enough to buy tickets to future games this season.

Let's fill this goddam place.

Reaction Score
If you live ANYWHERE near East Hartford, get your free tix and get your @$$ to THE RENT, even if it's just to support the basketball team!

Sounds like the basketball team will be there, too, so maybe a chance to meet some guys! I wish I could go, but I wouldn't be there before 8:00

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
If you turn down the opportunity to attend this when the cost out of pocket to you is legitimately $0.00 then you have zero right to complain about the conference affiliation here on forward.
Oh so I should just not show up for work tomorrow because UConn decided it would be great to announce this literally the night before the game? Have fun, but I'll still ***** about our conference situation going forward.

Reaction Score
Fixed. We need everyone back. UConn fans need to come together and rally to get out of the AAC together. Hopefully the fans that use the free tickets will be encouraged enough to buy tickets to future games this season.

Let's fill this goddam place.

I see you posted about 10:30 PM. Kinda late for them but I'm sure some will see it bright and early. ;)

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Attendance at events has never been the reason why UConn athletics is outside of the P5.

Reaction Score
I mean, this is pretty much what I was getting at a couple weeks ago.

I have nothing to do tonight. At all. And instead of a free ticket and going to this game, I'm going to go home, sit on the couch, study up some FFL stuff for my Draft Saturday and make dinner. I have zero interest, even with a free ticket.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
What will happen when I do?

I have nothing to do tonight. At all. And instead of a free ticket and going to this game, I'm going to go home, sit on the couch, study up some FFL stuff for my Draft Saturday and make dinner. I have zero interest, even with a free ticket.

You two hate UConn. Got it.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

Legitimately $0.00 ? They waived the parking fees too?

Curiouser
Reaction Score

No Mets game watching? For shame.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score

It's fine if you don't want to go. But if that is how you really feel about the football team why don't you keep it to yourself? They are trying to gain support to help the university out and you feel the need to crap on it. I get that the opposite side of the spectrum is being a little over dramatic, but it's not like they are inviting you to go watch paint dry.

Reaction Score
It's fine if you don't want to go. But if that is how you really feel about the football team why don't you keep it to yourself? They are trying to gain support to help the university out and you feel the need to crap on it. I get that the opposite side of the spectrum is being a little over dramatic, but it's not like they are inviting you to go watch paint dry.

Calm down. This is a message board, champ. People post why you should go. People post why they don't want to go. Since when is your opinion the only one allowed?

Reaction Score
Calm down. This is a message board, champ. People post why you should go. People post why they don't want to go. Since when is your opinion the only one allowed?

Its just a little weird that if you have zero interest in going to the game even with a free ticket, you would click on a thread titled "free ticket to the uconn football game" and take the time to respond.

Reaction Score
Its just a little weird that if you have zero interest in going to the game even with a free ticket, you would click on a thread titled "free ticket to the uconn football game" and take the time to respond.

Really? I read through every thread on this board, given the time. Pretty much have for 20 years or so. You people amuse me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom