Fox Sports: UConn football heads toward independence. | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Fox Sports: UConn football heads toward independence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We should take any player who can pass the SATs. UConn is kidding themselves. Transferring in to UConn is ridiculously easy. If you get a 3.0 at MCC you’re guaranteed admission. UConn is a massive public university. There are absolutely brilliant people there, and they let in total stooges who can pay a tuition bill.
Sure, some admissions flexibility should exist for some gridiron transfers and frosh alike. Perhaps that’s happening or will happen post-Susie.

In Connecticut, all state-funded community college grads with 3.0s are admitted to some schools at UConn. Whether that’s reasonable is in the eyes of the beholder.

Reaction Score
Did you include those equestrian titles? Rowing?
Absolutely no need, but you can add such non-NCAA equestrian championships to a total # if you deem it reasonable. Not relevant, but UConn’s women’s crew has no NCAA championships.

Reaction Score
If not Kermit, such extremely premature speculation may not say too much for the quality of a TCU education.

Actually, I am an Ohio State alumnus....though I go to 4-5 UConn football and men's bball games a year...maybe watching Ollie and Diaco gave me brain damage though...

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
non-key tweet... chief is that you?

Dumb. The Big East deal prohibits us from joining a P5 for football at this point.

Edit: see that was covered. In any event, still dumb. Our basketball and baseball would be welcome in the B12. It’s football they want nothing to do with.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The next piece of the puzzle is now in place. When UC drops down to 1-AA they can use Dillon stadium (cap=5500) as their new home. No longer any need to use the Rent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom