Four Top 20 Teams Will Lose TONIGHT... | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Four Top 20 Teams Will Lose TONIGHT...

Reaction Score
...My ouija board has been taken over by evil spirits, my crystal ball needs to be re calibrated, I can't find my rabbit's foot, and all of my trusty tea leaves have dried up. I've got nothing. I'm winging it. :confused:
So when all is said and done, you're in the same boat as the rest of us ...except for @Kmoney of course. But, you do have that outfit, that robe, that turban, and that my wise friend ...foretells of your Nostradamian proclivities. Wing away! :cool:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Well ..did she take any plays off, ..did she/they win? :)

No, she did not take any plays off. She can't, her father is the ass't coach. He'd sit her down if she tried. Did they win? Yes! Her team won by 52, 65-13. Like UConn, her JV team is also undefeated this season. Only 2 teams have broken 30 on them.
In league play, no team has scored more than 16 points. They like to run a full court press the first two quarters. Most teams are glad just to get the ball pass half court, let alone score. Usually the shot clock is running down, and they're forced to take bad shots. This particular high school is known for its boys & girls basketball teams.

Our varsity girl's are ranked in the top 10 in the country. Last game tomorrow against a weak team that our freshman team beat the first time around. They do not have a freshman team, so the coaches gave our freshman team a go at them. Our girls won by 2. The season (18 games) went by really really fast. :confused: My wife and I loved every minute of it. We only missed one game.

Reaction Score
No, she did not take any plays off. She can't, her father is the ass't coach. He'd sit her down if she tried. Did they win? Yes! Her team won by 52, 65-13. Like UConn, her JV team is also undefeated this season. Only 2 teams have broken 30 on them.
In league play, no team has scored more than 16 points. They like to run a full court press the first two quarters. Most teams are glad just to get the ball pass half court, let alone score. Usually the shot clock is running down, and they're forced to take bad shots. This particular high school is known for its boys & girls basketball teams.

Our varsity girl's are ranked in the top 10 in the country. Last game tomorrow against a weak team that our freshman team beat the first time around. They do not have a freshman team, so the coaches gave our freshman team a go at them. Our girls won by 2. The season (18 games) went by really really fast. :confused: My wife and I loved every minute of it. We only missed one game.
OUTSTANDING! Great story. And certainly appreciated in these parts. :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom