Four Top 20 Teams Will Lose TONIGHT... | The Boneyard

Four Top 20 Teams Will Lose TONIGHT...

Reaction Score
question is ...which four? Any upsets?

upload_2017-2-6_10-25-5.png
If you make 4 correct picks (OTHER than all 4 favorites) you win a prize.
(if there are multiple correct entries, a blind drawing will be used to determine the winner)

upload_2017-2-6_9-57-11.png

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Nice basketball night.

I will pick Baylor and Florida State as overwhelming favorites. > 15 pt spreads at home.

As underdogs, I will go UCLA (not convinced Stanford can play really athletic teams) and of course, Louisville over
ND ( for sentimental reasons of course).

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Miami over FSU
Louisville over ND
Baylor over Texas
UCLA over Stanford

Reaction Score
I am picking Florida State, Louisville, Texas and Stanford. All guesses but what the heck. Thank you for the post, should be fun.

Reaction Score
I think the higher ranked team wins each of these, so I'm going with FSU, Notre Dame, Baylor, and Stanford.

Having said that, I would not be stunned if Louisville or UCLA pull off the upset tonight. The UCLA-Stamford game in particular seems pretty darned close to being a pick'em.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Going with the favorites, Stanford peaking, an underrated ND, so loaded they keep starters on the bench. However, upsets would be great, Louisville finding another gear, Miami coming out of their shoes, but the numbers don't lie.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Brain says all four favorites win but I can't win a prize so
FSU
BAYLOR
LOUISVILLE
UCLA

Reaction Score
And 3 of those games are on national TV! What a great night for WCBB. I guess they thought no one would bother to watch "real sports" after the Superbowl....

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Fun.

@ Florida St, @ Notre Dame, @ Baylor, so I think they can hold court.

I'll go with UCLA for an upset.

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
You mean the Louisville with the potent offense that lost their last game out to NC State. :rolleyes:
Yeah that potent offense (it was really offensive to me).Help me JavaMan as I too want to put emojis on my post but every time I try it, they don't appear. What am I doing wrong? Like now I tried the yellow smirk

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Louisville the only upset. 'La may keep it close, but Stanford at home.

Reaction Score
Yeah that potent offense (it was really offensive to me).Help me JavaMan as I too want to put emojis on my post but every time I try it, they don't appear. What am I doing wrong? Like now I tried the yellow smirk

upload_2017-2-6_12-57-34.png

Then what ever one(s) you click is/are inserted at the current cursor position just like text. :) :D :cool:

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
It worked! I was using my iPhone emoji list. Thank you!!!:)

Reaction Score
I think the higher ranked team wins each of these, so I'm going with FSU, Notre Dame, Baylor, and Stanford.

Having said that, I would not be stunned if Louisville or UCLA pull off the upset tonight. The UCLA-Stamford game in particular seems pretty darned close to being a pick'em.
I agree with 3 out of 4---I think Miami will take FSU. ND has not been playing ND ball--but I think LULLYville
will be the challenge ND needs. Baylor--nuff sed, Stanford--they have the talent--

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
No Upsets tonight. The only reasonable upset pick is UCLA over Stanford. The second Louisville over Notre Dame. However Louisville is more inconsistent then Notre Dame.

Louisville and UCLA would be helped tremendously if they do pull off the upset. Lose and they may not host tournament games.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
You mean the Louisville with the potent offense that lost their last game out to NC State. :rolleyes:

While ND is not setting the basketball world on fire lately, they are still a tough nut to crack, especially at home. ND can be beat, but it will take a Herculean effort by Louisville with a minimum amount of turnovers and fouls.
If LV can control Turner in the paint (keep her off the offensive & defensive boards, hold her to single digit scoring), they can be successful tonight. The Irish are not disciplined or patient on offense. Ball rotation usually stops once Arike Ogunbowale gets it. She can create her own shot, and will jack it up, or put it on the floor from anywhere on the court. All of this is dependent on which LV team shows up to play tonight. They are not as consistent as they should be.

Last edited:

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Ucla 3point shooting has been bad for awhile. Makes them easier to defend. Tara said Geno aint catching me for a bit.
#next1000startstonite

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom