Former UConn strength coach Alosi alleges refusal to violate COVID guidelines led to his ouster (AP/Patrick Eaton-Robb) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Former UConn strength coach Alosi alleges refusal to violate COVID guidelines led to his ouster (AP/Patrick Eaton-Robb)

Reaction Score
I thought Rockville was where you went to bail out friends who got in a fight in the Ted’s parking lot. There are actual trials there?
Only if your friend decides he wants to try his bar fight case.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Alosi was a mistake. I'm sure Coach would agree.
Second chances are great.
But hiring someone who was and is out of control is never good.

Reaction Score
Who gets the second chance now?
Dan can't keep making these kind of mistakes. (whose mistake we may never know... but what we are seeing now falls on the coach)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Dan can't keep making these kind of mistakes. (whose mistake we may never know... but what we are seeing now falls on the coach)
Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Dan can’t keep making these mistakes, but we don’t know if he made any mistakes, but he can’t keep making them, even though we’re not sure if he did…

Reaction Score
Outline any other “mistakes” please

Reaction Score
Not to sound like a gym , but after looking through Sal's lifts on his instagram, he's pretty weak for a high level strength coach. Usually those guys are animals.
You mean like Mike Boyle?

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
This no less provocative and no more authoritative or helpful than your 21st Boneyard post, a bit earlier on this thread.

Maybe stir another pot elsewhere?

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score

->“He just wanted his fair compensation after being railroaded out of UConn,” O’Neill told Hearst Connecticut. “But UConn has repeatedly refused to engage with us, won’t review our evidence, and haven’t given any evidence of their own. Instead, the double-talk continues. They say ‘no truth’ in public, but hide behind legal technicalities in court. Mr. Alosi is eager to have the ‘truth’ revealed in the courtroom.” <-

-> On June 23, Alosi was given a “Notice for Non-Renewal” letter by UConn, ending his employment with the school. In the complaint, O’Neill refers to it as a “Sham Non-Renewal Notice,” because it was executed after Alosi’s two-year contract had expired on May 28, 2020, and that, per a collective bargaining agreement, UConn was required to give 300 days’ notice for any non-renewal decisions. The school contended that 60-days’ notice was required. <-

When sometime cites “legal technicalities” they tend to have a bad case.

Reaction Score
When sometime cites “legal technicalities” they tend to have a bad case.
Could be but it also sounds like they are saying he needed to follow the CBA prescribed grievance procedure (as they did in the KO termination).

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Could be but it also sounds like they are saying he needed to follow the CBA prescribed grievance procedure (as they did in the KO termination).
Having a case that isn’t ripe is a bad case.

And in my experience, bet against the people seeking to enforce a contract that can’t be bothered to follow its dispute process.

Reaction Score
Having a case that isn’t ripe is a bad case.

And in my experience, bet against the people seeking to enforce a contract that can’t be bothered to follow its dispute process.
Oh I agree… I thought you were referring to UConn initially not Alosi.

Reaction Score
They are getting what they deserve for hiring this jackass. You can't lie with feral dogs and be surprised when you end up with fleas.

Reaction Score
They are getting what they deserve for hiring this jackass. You can't lie with feral dogs and be surprised when you end up with fleas.

Is that Huey Newton in the profile pic? Good choice

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score

A little over the top. What do you have against feral dogs?

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Yes, the guy who tripped an NFL player, threw a kettle bell at Puff Daddy and made numerous controversial social media posts wasn’t willing to break covid protocols lol.

Puffy actually threw the kettlebell at Sal. I'm sure it was well deserved, Sal's a meathead.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
All you who think you can delete what you say on Instagram? Not so. It is on line for all to see including opposing counsel. Having seen some of his stuff, I don't think he's got much of a case.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom