Former UConn men’s basketball guard Tyrese Martin secures NBA G League Elite Camp invite > NBA Draft Combine invite | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Former UConn men’s basketball guard Tyrese Martin secures NBA G League Elite Camp invite > NBA Draft Combine invite

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Congrats TM - well deserved
It makes me laugh that the people who chose these qualifiers opted for Shaq's son who isn't on anyone's list to be drafted or signed as a FA. He takes the spot of someone more deserving

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I wouldn’t count this guy out. I not great 3 point shooting in his first game but 4 assists is great for him

Reaction Score
Everything he has done since his UConn career ended has gone extremely well. He is playing the best basketball of his life at the perfect time.
This is a rare Boneyard take that sounds like hyperbole but is 100% facts.

Super proud of Tyrese…I’m not confident he’ll get drafted but this call up shows that he’s gotten the attention from multiple NBA teams. So proud of him!

Reaction Score
Rese has bet on himself, and each time it‘s worked out for him. He had some lower level offers out of high school, prepped a year to get better ones. He saw that he was kind of stagnating at URI, made the decision to transfer. The way he has matured off the court and excelled on it is a testament to his character. There’s also no bigger believer in Hurley than Rese. He trusts him completely (just ask Tristen) and has become a great example of what happens when you buy in and put in the work. NBA or not, he’s worked his way to a solid professional basketball career.

Reaction Score

Also how is Fanta literally everywhere at once? Does he have a time turner like Hermione Granger?

I had to laugh at Hyunjung Lee's "defense" on that first play. Incredible shooter with length, but he looks like he played at Davidson...all offense, no defense.

Reaction Score
This is a rare Boneyard take that sounds like hyperbole but is 100% facts.

Super proud of Tyrese…I’m not confident he’ll get drafted but this call up shows that he’s gotten the attention from multiple NBA teams. So proud of him!
I’d say this: Tyrese is on the right side of the curve. The probability of him getting drafted is increasing by the day, not decreasing. If he carries this momentum throughout, I think there is a really strong chance he hears his name called.

Reaction Score
I’d say this: Tyrese is on the right side of the curve. The probability of him getting drafted is increasing by the day, not decreasing. If he carries this momentum throughout, I think there is a really strong chance he hears his name called.

If he isn't a top 35-40 pick, I would just as soon go undrafted. He can pick the team he goes to, and, that would be a winning team that needs wings that can develop.

I have been high on Martin's NBA prospects for a long time. He's like the perfect wing 3 and D defender.

Reaction Score
If he isn't a top 35-40 pick, I would just as soon go undrafted. He can pick the team he goes to, and, that would be a winning team that needs wings that can develop.

I have been high on Martin's NBA prospects for a long time. He's like the perfect wing 3 and D defender.
He also provides tremendous value. Give me a team like the Brooklyn Nets with 3 max guys, Tyrese can go in and provide quality minutes with the second unit(with upside) at a rookie minimum scale.

Reaction Score

Yea just go to the Heat undrafted and he'll probably be starting on an ECF team in 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom