Foreign recruiting

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Thabeet? Really? Both he and Brimah did not have a natural b'ball gene in their bodies. Yes, they could intimidate and block shots, but beyond that (shooting, FTs and good hands) they had nothing to help.

I would take another Neils or "Dove" anytime.
Just to be clear, we're talking about the same Thabeet who averaged 13/10/4 as a junior in what was at the time the best league in the country? The same Thabeet who has the 2nd-highest FG% in program history, and is barely behind Emeka in both total blocked shots and BPG?

Thabeet? Really? Both he and Brimah did not have a natural b'ball gene in their bodies. Yes, they could intimidate and block shots, but beyond that (shooting, FTs and good hands) they had nothing to help.

Just when you think the board hits rock bottom in terms of terrible hot takes... Someone bashes a TWO time defense player of the year award who would be worlds better than anyone currently on the team. I would take a one armed Hasheem Thabeet, yesterday.

Take a lap on this one. Thabeet was a key part on a Final Four team. Just because he was an NBA bust doesn't mean he wasn't a useful player on UConn.

Really hoping this is sarcasm but you never know with this board.

I’m sure Hurley is well aware of these possibilities but just like the players from here everyone is on the good ones, but I'll take 1 Sheffer with a side of Neils.

Horatio

The bigger the headache, the bigger the pill
Darius Smith
Scottie Haralson
Ryan Thompson
Chad Wise
Robert Swain

Thats just going back to the turn of the century.

Even @tcf15 wouldn't have highlight reels for them!
Robert Garrison. Transferred to Niagara. I think him and Donell Beverly came in at the same time. I remember thinking he was the better of the two and the wrong guy left. Oh well

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction

I would take another Neils or "Dove" in a heartbeat..
Niels over Thabeet Hahaha

2 x NDPOY and consensus 2nd team AA. One of the most dominating defensive college centers of all time.

You're overlooking 14pts and 11 rbds per game.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Just to be clear, we're talking about the same Thabeet who averaged 13/10/4 as a junior in what was at the time the best league in the country? The same Thabeet who has the 2nd-highest FG% in program history, and is barely behind Emeka in both total blocked shots and BPG?

More like 14/11/4. Round up bro.

Is this gonna turn into another Thabeet debate?

Thabeet had nothing? Sarcasm I’m guessing.

olehead

Pray to St. Anthony that we find some game.
Robert Garrison. Transferred to Niagara. I think him and Donell Beverly came in at the same time. I remember thinking he was the better of the two and the wrong guy left. Oh well
I thought the same. Donnell, particularly in his last year, seemed to have a hitch in his giddyup. He brought it most every night he was out there.