Fordham Opening : Kimani would make a lot of sense. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Fordham Opening : Kimani would make a lot of sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Shaheen H might bring some enthusiasm and talent to Fordham. I could see that

Reaction Score
Shaheen H might bring some enthusiasm and talent to Fordham. I could see that
Out of all the candidates I've seen on this thread, Holloway is the best fit to me.

Fordham basketball needs a kick in the pants and Holloway will bring that with his intense defensive style. Win or lose, his teams always play hard and that's important quality to bring into a program that's been so bad for so long.

Reaction Score
It would be an interesting job to potentially take. It's a school in a fertile recruiting region in one of the top mid-major conferences.
If Kimani stays and we make some noise in the NCAA tourney he will have much better opportunities moving forward.

Reaction Score

I wish Neptune nothing but well wishes with his new job.

It's a tall task, but even if he is able to make Fordham a 5-9 team in conference play by his third season, that's a win for him.

Between Fordham, St. Joseph's, La Salle and GW, lots of rebuilding happening within the big city schools of the A-10.

Reaction Score
I wish Neptune nothing but well wishes with his new job.

It's a tall task, but even if he is able to make Fordham a 5-9 team in conference play by his third season, that's a win for him.

Between Fordham, St. Joseph's, La Salle and GW, lots of rebuilding happening within the big city schools of the A-10.
Other than St Joe’s it has been some time since the others were much. Fordham is really the answers to which doesn’t belong. La Salle was really something...in 1954 and 55. Not sure GW was ever anything.

Reaction Score
I hear Kimani could be on the list when Cincinnati parts ways with Brannen later this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom