Wagner
Illinois

AAC
East Carolina
Houston
Navy
USF

Reaction Score
$15 application processing fee on top of $30 of FIT fees. Just absurd with fees.

Talking about fees we bought tickets for the UConn-USC wbb game on 2/11.tickets were $100. Plus $29.00 fees! For lower bowl corner seats. For football $30. Plus fees for lower bowl corner seats. Plus we have comfy seats with backs.

Reaction Score
I'll wait til Top of the Rent go one sale. It's pretty much all I'll be able to afford, unless some miracle happens between now and say summer and some engineering job actually falls in my lap. And being honest, I love it up there. Good perspective of the entire field and you can have a nice back rest as well

Doctor sorry for anyone out of work, not sure on this but I heard UCONN actually has a job posted for a FIAE.
I can't find their site but from what I got that is a Football Illusional Attendance Engineer. Not sure of your field of engineering. I heard a couple of requirements were at least two years of Houdini and three of Copperfield. :D

OK kidding aside I am in with three others again this year. Having said that after some tickets going unused last year I will be posting here or PMing fans like yourself with any available tickets. That would include an invite to our tailgate of course as there is always room for more. ;)

Reaction Score
I'm in! Don't know how anyone thinks that not buying tickets helps the program
It's not that we don't want to help the program. It's that they don't do anything for the season ticket holders. Don't give huge discounts vs. single game prices. Don't have good special events. They don't even let you transfer tickets to friends/family for free. UConn charges season ticket holders a $2 fee to transfer.

Since they do none of those things it doesn't make it worth it.

Reaction Score
Doctor sorry for anyone out of work, not sure on this but I heard UCONN actually has a job posted for a FIAE.
I can't find their site but from what I got that is a Football Illusional Attendance Engineer. Not sure of your field of engineering. I heard a couple of requirements were at least two years of Houdini and three of Copperfield. :D

OK kidding aside I am in with three others again this year. Having said that after some tickets going unused last year I will be posting here or PMing fans like yourself with any available tickets. That would include an invite to our tailgate of course as there is always room for more. ;)
Keep my updated. I usually don't have a lot if people interested in going with me. I usually go alone

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Looking forward to renewing. As hard as it's been, I love this program to death. Which, at this rate, is not far away if we keep playing at this level.

now the question becomes, is this the year we upgrade from red lot to blue lot?
That is key. Red lot is for the little people. Upgrade

Reaction Score
I buy chair backs from the school to single games now. That's my contribution right now. Had seasons up till last year. I've resisted getting them from the after market but they had something here and they squandered it.

Reaction Score
Last year was my tenth year with season tickets (4). Can’t bring myself to renew this year. Combination of the performance on the field, cost and spending the entire day away from my young kids. Just not worth it. I’ll probably attend a couple games.

Reaction Score
Why would anyone buy season tix when you can buy a ticket anywhere in the stadium the week before the game and not pay the coerced seat contribution?
Um to support the program? Problem is people have reached their breaking point.

Reaction Score
I buy chair backs from the school to single games now. That's my contribution right now. Had seasons up till last year. I've resisted getting them from the after market but they had something here and they squandered it.
Been doing that for a couple years now. Works well. I always buy a couple days before the game after I have had a look at the weather forecast depending on who the opponent is.

Last edited:

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Why would anyone buy season tix when you can buy a ticket anywhere in the stadium the week before the game and not pay the coerced seat contribution?
Why don’t they at least advertise the real prices post “facilities improvement fee” and other gems?

I don’t see myself doing it this year but will still go to all the games. (I’ve said this the last 3 years but cave).

Hopefully the gift they give us this year doesn’t say TAILGATING. FOOTBALL. FUN. Who thinks people like that?

Reaction Score
That is key. Red lot is for the little people. Upgrade

I know, I know.. it's just, in my 10 years since high school of not missing a home game, we have tailgated in red lot every. single. time. It's just tradition for my group since we started going before we enrolled as Freshmen.

BUT.. I think it is time.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
I wish there was at least a decent discount for early renewals. 1-11 last year and barely drop prices

Reaction Score
Considering all the hollering lately to drop football, I don't think anyone's in a position to call anyone who still posts here a "casual" fan. We've been through worse with this program the last several years than any sports fan should have to endure. Yet we still come back for more on the faint hope that they will finally turn things around. Not everyone here has deep pockets. Whether it's season tix through the university or go cheap via secondary market - heck, at least we're still showing up.

I'll probably renew. But I'm not gonna chastise people who don't.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom