Floyd to reclassify to 2021 | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Floyd to reclassify to 2021

Reaction Score
it's not a one-off rule it's the new normal and we don't want anyone on the team next year to leave not even springs who will be a redshirt junior and a contributor on a final 4 team exactly as planned even if he's the 3rd string PF/C
Don't be so sure on Springs as "3rd string PF/C" I'm in the minority here with Springs. I will certainly find out though.

Reaction Score
Agree 100%, I started UConn at 17yrs old and it was just too young esp for male brain. In contrast my children will start at 18 & turn 19 in their first semesters. Much better during and after college.
I was 17 my entire freshman year and it was...fine.

Reaction Score
It depends on the kid. My younger son was a July birthday, started kindergarten at 4, and college at 17. Throughout his life he hung with kids who were a grade ahead and high achievers. He competed in sports with kids who were in his grade but a year or more older.

It depends on the kid and his maturity. Boys tend to mature later, but not all. My 17 year old easily handled college; most probably can't. CFJ does seem different though.

Reaction Score
What did he have to give up, other than living at home? In my opinion, there is absolutely nothing that is good about high school that isn't 1000x better in college. (Not trying to start an argument. Just asking for clarification.)
Like what? College girls?

Oh. nvm..

Reaction Score
I believe that the people that start on opening day and games thereafter will be whoever plays the best. So I think if Corey Floyd Jr plays well he will start. Maybe not opening day but during the season. I just hope he made the right decision. Its hard when your 17 to make the right decisions.

Reaction Score
I believe when Danny made this statement he was already of the mindset Floyd was one of the incoming freshmen and if not a RS.
Do you think he would take a talent like Bouknight’s if it were to become available? Of course. There’s depth and then there’s “Difference Makers”.
I don't believe I made my point very clearly. I meant DH was letting everyone know there was no easy path to playing time, both for any player considering enrolling early as well as for the veterans.
Basically it's on them and no one should be disappointed if they come on board late and don't get playing time, nor should any veterans be disappointed if new players emerge who cut into other players' minutes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom