(Floridians take note) After tonight's game | Page 3 | The Boneyard

(Floridians take note) After tonight's game

Reaction Score
The Buffalo game is scheduled at 7PM on ESPN. Everyone should get this game if you subscribe to TV. Also, there's only ONE other game (ASU/Miami) at that time, which will be shown on ESPN2, so there's no chance of being diverted from the UConn action. Good luck.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Not if you live in the city or stay out of areas that are posted as natural wildlife areas.

I don’t know if they’re geckos, but tree lizards are everywhere. They’re harmless little lizards that eat bugs. I had one in the house the other day, caught him, and released him outside. In Connecticut, I did the same with field mice. No big deal.

As for spiders, black widows and brown recluse spiders are in Connecticut, too. I know someone who was bitten by a brown recluse and it was bad. There’s dangerous wildlife everywhere.

View attachment 41245
When we were moving into our home in Key West my wife opened a kitchen cabinet door and screamed. There was a lizard on the inside of the door staring back at her. She made me catch it and "dispose" of it. By the time we moved out 4 years later they were welcome guests. They kept the ant and mosquito population under control. Neither of us ever got used to the "B-52s" though. Ginormous flying cockroaches (Palmetto bugs). Fortunately, they mostly stayed outside.

Reaction Score
Not if you live in the city or stay out of areas that are posted as natural wildlife areas.

I don’t know if they’re geckos, but tree lizards are everywhere. They’re harmless little lizards that eat bugs. I had one in the house the other day, caught him, and released him outside. In Connecticut, I did the same with field mice. No big deal.

As for spiders, black widows and brown recluse spiders are in Connecticut, too. I know someone who was bitten by a brown recluse and it was bad. There’s dangerous wildlife everywhere.

View attachment 41245
They aren't geckos that you see around central Florida, they are anoles. In the picture is a brown anole. There are also green anoles and occasionally one might see a skink. Skinks are usually black. Geckos have a wider head, like the one in the Geico commercial. In southern Florida, they have really big lizards, which are iguanas. They look intimidating.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34
Top Bottom