(Floridians take note) After tonight's game | The Boneyard

(Floridians take note) After tonight's game

Reaction Score
OKay, I get that we cannot watch the game. I'm sitting through CFU and AZ State and enjoying ASU's play, even though both are offensively challenged. Who, exactly, has the Uconn game? Not ESPN Plus, which I trial-joined just for this purpose. I went to the UConn Huskies site (gets my vote for the most ridiculously useless site in the world)and they say CBS Digital.
What the hell?

So my question is this: Resigned to not seeing the game in real time, will anyone offer it in replay, and when?

Reaction Score
It’s definitely on ESPN3. I’m in AZ, so ESPN2’s whiparound is 100% ASU-ECU. So I’m watching UConn on ESPN3.

Reaction Score
I got to see the whole game no problem. Then again I live in the NYC metro. When you live in beautiful tropical Florida I guess you have to give up something, and UConn WCBB is it.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I saw most of the game on ESPN3 here in Florida but then it switched to Texas-Indiana. I have UCF-ASU on ESPN2

Reaction Score
I could never live in Florida. Too hot, humid, alligators, hurricanes, guns, trailer parks, mobile meth labs, etc. There is Disney, but still.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I could never live in Florida. Too hot, humid, alligators, hurricanes, guns, trailer parks, mobile meth labs, etc. There is Disney, but still.
I’ve been here since early November and have yet to see an alligator despite living between two lakes.

Today was 80 degrees and sunny. I have the window open right now. And guns are everywhere. Stay out of the neighborhoods where crime is a problem, like anywhere else. Florida may get hurricanes but so does Connecticut. What Florida doesn’t get is blizzards, ice storms, and 6 months of grey, damp weather.

Photo I took this morning...

B2E90B94-8073-4475-874D-826C909ED41A.jpeg

Reaction Score
Ok, then riddle,me this:If it was on ESPN3, why did it not show up in the listings on WatchESPN,where other ESPN 3 games were? We finally found it on the ESPN App, so now we know. But this is not intuitive at all.

Reaction Score
The safest place in the country with respect to natural disasters is Connecticut.

Reaction Score
I live in Florida and have not missed a game the entire year. As with the above, ESPN3 showed the entire game. For you that missed the game and have access to ESPN, you can go to ESPN3 and watch a replay of the game.

Reaction Score
While I miss the food in Connecticut ( the best meatballs in Cape Coral are at Subway) If I never see snow again except for on TV .... I'll live with the bad food ( I'm a pretty good cook). Uconn and Florida, what more could you ask for.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
We watched most of the game on ESPN2 then when they started the whip around, we changed to overflow channel (Spectrum)

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
The safest place in the country with respect to natural disasters is Connecticut.
Last May, I was in the tornado that hit Hamden and was trapped on Route 10 for 4 hours. It was one of 7 tornadoes that hit the state in 2018.

But, really, it’s the fact that the roses were blooming in our neighborhood on New Years Eve and that I don’t need to wear 5 layers of clothes to take out the trash that made us decide to move South permanently. My husband is a boater and fisherman who can use his boat maybe 4 months in Connecticut. In Florida it’s year round.

There’s also no state income tax here :cool:

Reaction Score
Last May, I was in the tornado that hit Hamden and was trapped on Route 10 for 4 hours. It was one of 7 tornadoes that hit the state in 2018.

But, really, it’s the fact that the roses were blooming in our neighborhood on New Years Eve and that I don’t need to wear 5 layers of clothes to take out the trash that decided the whole thing. My husband is a boater and fisherman who can use his boat maybe 4 months in Connecticut. In Florida it’s year round.

There’s also no state income tax here :cool:
Statistics show that Connecticut has the least violent and destructive weather of any state in the U.S. Thanks to the cold Atlantic Ocean. Good enough for me. When was the last time you saw a president touring extensive damage in Connecticut from a natural disaster? That basically never happens. If you're down south that's called spring.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score

You forgot snakes, geckos, and poisonous spiders

Reaction Score
Towson was very athletic and lengthy, glad we've survived to fight another day.

Reaction Score
You forgot snakes, geckos, and poisonous spiders
You're right! And it's true you almost never see a president in a helicopter touring extensive damage in Connecticut from a hurricane, flood, or wild fire. We are fortunate to live in a very safe state between very low crime rates and natural disasters. I guess that's why we get to pay high taxes.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
You're right! And it's true you almost never see a president in a helicopter touring extensive damage in Connecticut from a hurricane, flood, or wild fire. We are fortunate to live in a very safe state between very low crime rates and natural disasters. I guess that's why we get to pay high taxes.

Fix the taxes and ct would get more taxpayers in a hurry. I hate snow (and all precipiststion) almost as much as I hate people. But at least I don’t have critters or Mother Nature trying to end my life on a daily Basis

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom