Fish Droppings - St. John’s Edition | The Boneyard

Fish Droppings - St. John’s Edition

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Short and sweet.

The thing is this is the 1st time this season you could say this compared to previous years where this was said way too often. Let's regroup and hope the staff learns from this while we wait for Bouk to return soon .

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Short and sweet.

The thing is this is the 1st time this season you could say this compared to previous years where this was said way too often. Let's regroup and hope the staff learns from this while we wait for Bouk to return soon .

Simplicity is the glory of expression - Walt Whitman

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
I rather enjoyed the first 8 minutes or so

Reaction Score
Did you know fish can eat their own droppings? My giant gourami sure had no problem munching a large one down.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
That sucked ass and I regret the two hours I spent watching it.
It definitely sucked ass, but I’m not sure I regret the time spent watching it.

Distraction is gold these days, and two hours with absolute license to ignore everything and everyone else in the world (including wife and daughter) is palladium.

Reaction Score
We need to find a way to beat Creighton on the road. Plain and simple.

It’s the golden opportunity to pretend like this trap game against SJU never happened. Beat Creighton, and we remain in the T25 and it’s one game closer to Bouknight’s return. Now more than ever, we need our healthy guys to step up.

Something tells me we’ll see a group of warriors on Saturday who are fighting for this program.

Last edited:

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
We need to find a way to Creighton on the road. Plain and simple.

It’s the golden opportunity to pretend like this trap game against SJU never happened. Beat Creighton, and we remain in the T25 and it’s one game closer to Bouknight’s return. Now more than ever, we need our healthy guys to step up.

Something tells me we’ll see a group of warriors on Saturday who are fighting for this program.
'We need to find a way to Creighton on the road. Plain and simple.'

omaha-hotels-and-sightseeings-map.jpg

looks to me like you head across bob kerry bridge to the lewis and clark landing, then a bit west until you hang a looey, and there you are. don't forget! e-w streets are named, while n-s streets are numbered.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
If Polley, Whaley and the Mummy played half-way decent today there would be no call for Hurley's nads on a skewer.

Reaction Score
Fish don't have droppings per say as the water turns their poop into a sort of underwater dust. I've seen this many times while scuba diving.

Fish Guts would be a good name. It carries the double meaning of you're getting to the guts of the matter and you have the guts to tell the truth. And, get this, triple meaning because guts tell the inside story. And maybe a fourth meaning because guts are instincts.

Reaction Score
If I had more time I would have written a shorter letter—Mark Twain
Ugh, that quote is always misattributed.

I'm pretty sure it actually originated with 17th century French mathematician Blaise Pascal.

Reaction Score
I had SJU +9.5, +10.5, +11.5 and +13. Then I grabbed UConn -7, -4.5 & -2.5. Was looking to be masterful. And then Sanogo was benched and I only made $12.50.

Reaction Score
Fish don't have droppings per say as the water turns their poop into a sort of underwater dust. I've seen this many times while scuba diving.

Fish Guts would be a good name. It carries the double meaning of you're getting to the guts of the matter and you have the guts to tell the truth. And, get this, triple meaning because guts tell the inside story. And maybe a fourth meaning because guts are instincts.

I took the title as a tribute to the Sicilian version of Fish Droppings

Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes

Reaction Score

And when one party has been gutted, i.e.

2. INFORMAL•BRITISH
cause (someone) to feel extremely upset or disappointed.

Reaction Score

Gold fish very clearly have droppings
Anyone with a fish tank could vouch for that.

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score
'We need to find a way to Creighton on the road. Plain and simple.'

omaha-hotels-and-sightseeings-map.jpg

looks to me like you head across bob kerry bridge to the lewis and clark landing, then a bit west until you hang a looey, and there you are. don't forget! e-w streets are named, while n-s streets are numbered.
This is why you hire a professional motor coach to get you where you need to be. They would never try to use a pedestrian bridge to cross a river.

Reaction Score
Just because you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town..George Carlin

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom