OT: - First Sunday of NFL Season! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: First Sunday of NFL Season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
So I see that Tom Brady still can’t throw a sideline out pass more than ten yards downfield. Defend the middle of the field and screens and you defend Brady. He’s the GOAT but I think he’s been a shadow of what he was for a couple of years.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
No late game-winning heroics for Tom after that ridiculous special teams miscue.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
So I see that Tom Brady still can’t throw a sideline out pass more than ten yards downfield. Defend the middle of the field and screens and you defend Brady. He’s the GOAT but I think he’s been a shadow of what he was for a couple of years.
Agreed. Not a good day for TB squared.

Who was it around here that was adamant that there was no reason for a Pats fan to be anything other than despondent about this season? I was excited to watch this play out back then, and I still am. But, clearly I'm incorrect.

Reaction Score
Brady looks just as washed as he did last season, you can already see the frustration on Mike Evans's face.

Reaction Score
Brady looks just as washed as he did last season, you can already see the frustration on Mike Evans's face.
Uh oh. In otherwords, Jameis was able to throw deep but Brady can't?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

Who was it around here that was adamant that there was no reason for a Pats fan to be anything other than despondent about this season? I was excited to watch this play out back then, and I still am. But, clearly I'm incorrect.

That was Deepster, a Jets fan. Talk about who should be despondent.

Reaction Score
My WR1 drafted was Mike Evans.
My WR2 drafted was Kenny Golladay.
I sat Aaron Rodgers today.
I sat Robby Anderson.
Still put up 98 pts and won my game.
(Josh Allen, CMC, DJ Chark, Terry McLauren, Saints D with a pick 6)

Reaction Score
That was Deepster, a Jets fan. Talk about who should be despondent.

Nah. I didn't even watch a down of the Jets game. Darnold is not the guy, Gase is not the guy. RedZone all day.

Reaction Score

Only thing I can't figure out is why the linebacker from Michigan was a healthy scratch. He was playing with the 1's all week.

Reaction Score
Trade Darnold. Fire Gase. Season is cancelled.

It's time for all Jets fans to come to grips with reality. Darnold is Mariota or Jamies or Trubisky. I hope we're bad enough this year to land a Top 3 pick so we can move on from him this year instead of the following offseason. Gase has no business being a HC but Darnold is still making way too many egregious mistakes. He's not the guy.

Reaction Score
It's time for all Jets fans to come to grips with reality. Darnold is Mariota or Jamies or Trubisky. I hope we're bad enough this year to land a Top 3 pick so we can move on from him this year instead of the following offseason. Gase has no business being a HC but Darnold is still making way too many egregious mistakes. He's not the guy.

No argument here. At the very best, he's Matt Ryan. Someone squeaky clean that can lead you in a boring way to "decent" seasons. Maybe make one big run at one point in his career....but no one that other teams lie awake worrying about the night before a game.

Reaction Score
Newton's antics following the game will wear thin if the Pats start losing. He is a self-absorbed, arrogant punk. Fans will abandon in droves if he doesn't clean up his "look at me" act.

Bill, get Stidham ready.

Reaction Score
Are you kidding? I find just about everything in 2020 odd. I've stopped even looking for reason or logic.
The look on the dogs face in your avatar is a great meme 5 years from now "hey do you remember 2020?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom