OT: - First Sunday of NFL Season! | The Boneyard

OT: First Sunday of NFL Season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Can't wait to watch some football. What are you gonna be watching.

Does Cam win? Does Brady win?

Reaction Score

As much as possible, just threw some cold ones in the fridge for later. Can’t wait to see Brady vs Brees and my Cowboys tonight mostly.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
As much as possible, just threw some cold ones in the fridge for later. Can’t wait to see Brady vs Brees and my Cowboys tonight mostly.
Not a Dallas fan, but they look pretty stacked at wide receiver.

Reaction Score
I will put the tv on at exactly 1, will mute the pre kick off coverage and put the volume on as the ball is literally in the air I tend to do it this way for the last 5 years or so.

Definitely will watch Pats-Dolphins then Bucs-Saints. Giants play tomorrow night so it’s a stress free Sunday. Looking forward to seeing how Judge does in year 1.

Reaction Score

This needs to make a comeback when football was actually football.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
How are there fans in KC but not in NE?

Reaction Score
The QB's used to take such a beating pre 2000. I remember Joe Montana getting speared in the chest 2 seconds after he released the ball and that was normal.

Rules were changed after 2003. Also for QBs after 2006 when Carson Palmer opened the playoffs with an ACL injury. But I get your point.

Still, 2003 and 2006 are the two years after which rules changes really opened up the offense and protected QBs.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Josh Allen looking great, Darnold not so much... so far. Go Bills!

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
0 fans at a Buffalo home opener ... they are amongst my most fun memories at the Ralph. Very weird to hear absolutely no crowd right now...

Reaction Score
Fitzpatrick with 2 INT's in first half.

Start the Tua watch

Not yet Pats should have this game wrapped up already and still expect them to win. Tuna isn’t ready yet. I say he starts after 10 game unless Fitzy is putting up a fringe pro bowl season.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
How are there fans in KC but not in NE?

Charlie Baker isn’t governor of Missouri. Should allow 25% capacity at outdoor stadiums in my opinion. Maybe 50% soon.

Reaction Score

Does nobody else find it odd that football that has a history of players behaving badly off the field, impossible to have a bubble with so many players and coaches and all the on field contact has opened on time with fans in the stands? Yet baseball hasnt been able to to do this and the NBA is still in a bubble in disney?

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Does nobody else find it odd that football that has a history of players behaving badly off the field, impossible to have a bubble with so many players and coaches and all the on field contact has opened on time with fans in the stands? Yet baseball hasnt been able to to do this and the NBA is still in a bubble in disney?
Are you kidding? I find just about everything in 2020 odd. I've stopped even looking for reason or logic.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
The Philadelphia Eagles are the “Beyoncé “ of WTF football injuries. Every year, all season, even in the Super Bowl season.

Reaction Score
Belichichk is looking pretty good right now, to be fair its the Saints in the super dome and its week 1.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score

There was no way anything sports-related was happening in March/April, when we still didn't have much of idea what was going to happen. Things have calmed down - there's now adequate testing and protocols that seem to work. Many BY posters didn't think baseball would get through the first week, yet here we are, 2/3 of the season completed.

Anyway, my interest today begins and ends with TB v NO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom