First Reports from the Gym | The Boneyard

First Reports from the Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

Leon Tolksdor is perhaps the best shooter on this team and he is a legit 6-8. Omar Calhoun is quick, a good slasher but not a great pure shooter. Wolf is Wolf - not the answer. Nolan may be taller than his listed 6-9, will full out but as a Freshman hasn't yet. Daniels can run the floor. Tyler has worked hard etc, remains to be seen if it translates against good competition.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Actual basketball news - thank you very much, chief.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Eyewitness reporting on actual basketball > Bizarre ruminations on administrators' motives

U

UCONNfan1

Well we knew our front court was NOT going to be our strength. I'm still holding out hope that it won't be a liability, though. Maybe we run a Villanova type of offense (or even ND) with a bunch of guards and an undersized post player.

Reaction Score
Leon Tolksdor is perhaps the best shooter on this team and he is a legit 6-8. Omar Calhoun is quick, a good slasher but not a great pure shooter. Wolf is Wolf - not the answer. Nolan may be taller than his listed 6-9, will full out but as a Freshman hasn't yet. Daniels can run the floor. Tyler has worked hard etc, remains to be seen if it translates against good competition.

thank you....

Reaction Score
Sounds like Tolksdorf could be a bigtime shooter, how was the rest of his game and do you think he will get much playing time?

Reaction Score

First and foremost... Thank you.

Good thing that German can shoot, we're gonna need a lot of to be competitive

Reaction Score

Did Shabazz get any reps or is he still recovering?

Reaction Score
Thanks for the bball news. Many new names I see.

Reaction Score
Leon Tolksdor is perhaps the best shooter on this team and he is a legit 6-8. Omar Calhoun is quick, a good slasher but not a great pure shooter. Wolf is Wolf - not the answer. Nolan may be taller than his listed 6-9, willeo full out but as a Freshman hasn't yet. Daniels can run the floor. Tyler has worked hard etc, remains to be seen if it translates against good competition.

I will start out with saying i have not watch leon, so this is second hand. Only real issue with his game is speed. From what i hear he is a step behind. But has improved some in the few month already

Reaction Score

Thanks Chief....always good to get some news!

What time did they play yesterday? I may have a chance today although I doubt it...........

Reaction Score
Thanks for the report. It would be nice if the Horde could remember the directions to Gampel.

Yeah I mean if they watched the football team they should be preparing as fast as possible for hoops because that's going nowhere fast!!!..........Very disappointed with all of the new faces they have not had many articles on their early days in Storrs......

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
How's my boy Niels Giffey doing? Can't wait for Wolf, Niels, and Leon to all be on the floor at once, it's like the German National Team in 5 years.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Then you may want to make sure you catch a practice session or two.

I had a fn great laugh at that one, just hope they prove you wrong.....but no matter well played!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom