First Night Images | Page 4 | The Boneyard

First Night Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
A few odd thoughts came to mind while I watched the fabulous light show.

Geno and Kevin genuinely like and respect each other.
This positive attitude filters down to their staffs, players and student body. I know of no other school that could/would present a mixed scrimmage.
The "new" Husky logo looks better all the time. It is now unimaginable that many objected to its adoption.
Forgive me, but I wish Geno would cease his tiresome harangue about a game a few years ago that didn't sell out. Geez, let it go.​

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
A few odd thoughts came to mind while I watched the fabulous light show.

Geno and Kevin genuinely like and respect each other.
This positive attitude filters down to their staffs, players and student body. I know of no other school that could/would present a mixed scrimmage.
The "new" Husky logo looks better all the time. It is now unimaginable that many objected to its adoption.
Forgive me, but I wish Geno would cease his tiresome harangue about a game a few years ago that didn't sell out. Geez, let it go.​
While I agree with most of this, I think there are a number of universities with good relations between the two programs in basketball, whether they run joint First Nights or not. Uconn was noticeable previously for the frosty relationship between the two coaches, though the teams themselves seemed to get along very well. Much prefer the Kevin/Geno relationship than what came before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom