First NCAA Committee bracket reveal is tonight during Arizona/Stanford game on ESPN | Page 2 | The Boneyard

First NCAA Committee bracket reveal is tonight during Arizona/Stanford game on ESPN

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
There are 5 big ten teams. The only other place you could put Ohio State is in the UConn bracket with Michigan. If you do that where would you put VT? You have to protect the top 8 seeds.
Obviously, I can't count! :p

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
I don't know how NET can have LSU ranked #3. I guess it's not the improvement over RPI which many thought it would be.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Bring it on down I 85

giphy.gif

There gotta be a better way than to drive down 85....... I would have to leave in the morning to make it down to Greenville by late March.

You should love the fact Duke has a short ride back home.

Hey man, play nice :oops:

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
On the ACCN show tonight, Coach McGraw was railing against LSU, saying they didn't deserve to be the #5 team.. mocked their non-conference schedule and overall SOS. There was surprise that Villanova was a 4. Lexie Brown thought FSU would get a seed, but they put up their numbers next to VIllanova's and Nova had better numbers... due to their much better out of conference schedule.
1676003703720.gif

Reaction Score
LSU will be one of the easiest out in the NCAAT, IMO. They lose their first round game.

I honestly just don't see Kim getting to a sweet 16 at LSU during her tenure. She won't be able to attract the same elite talent to LSU like she had at Baylor. But they will finish in the top half of the league because the SEC is bad. Although the conference will get a much needed boost in the WBB department when OU/Texas join soon

Last edited:

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
LSU will be one of the easiest out in the NCAAT, IMO. They lose their first round game.

I honestly just don't see Kim getting to a sweet 16 at LSU during her tenure.
troll GIF

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

I honestly just don't see Kim getting to a sweet 16 at LSU during her tenure.
She won't be able to attract the same elite talent to LSU like she had at Baylor. But they will finish in the top half of the league because the SEC is bad

You serious? I think she can attract more talent to LSU than she could at Baylor. Why do you think otherwise?

Reaction Score
I'm surprised to see Maryland and Ohio State in the same regional.
Yeah, It was interesting but then when you look at it, either one of them would run into the same the position in the other brackets.

Reaction Score

I honestly just don't see Kim getting to a sweet 16 at LSU during her tenure. She won't be able to attract the same elite talent to LSU like she had at Baylor. But they will finish in the top half of the league because the SEC is bad. Although the conference will get a much needed boost in the WBB department when OU/Texas join soon
Interesting take. I keep saying folks are sleeping on LSU. I guess we will see. As for Coach Mulkey attracting elite talent to LSU vs Baylor. I know you are just gaslighting us. Good one. I do agree that the SEC with the addition of OU and Texas, it is getting huge boost in the WBB department. I can't wait for them to join the SEC.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Interesting take. I keep saying folks are sleeping on LSU. I guess we will see. As for Coach Mulkey attracting elite talent to LSU vs Baylor. I know you are just gaslighting us. Good one. I do agree that the SEC with the addition of OU and Texas, it is getting huge boost in the WBB department. I can't wait for them to join the SEC.
LSU has at least three highly ranked players committed for next season.

Reaction Score
LSU isnt going to be an easy out this year either. They have some talented players. The matchup nightmare is Reese. Most teams aren’t going to have a defender for her. I expect SC will just try to stop everybody else and try to keep her off the offensive boards. That’s where most of her points come from. I think our matchup with UConn helps a lot to show where we need to make adjustments.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
LSU isnt going to be an easy out this year either. They have some talented players. The matchup nightmare is Reese. Most teams aren’t going to have a defender for her. I expect SC will just try to stop everybody else and try to keep her off the offensive boards. That’s where most of her points come from. I think our matchup with UConn helps a lot to show where we need to make adjustments.
Well, LSU can't afford to have Reese in early foul trouble on Sunday. That might make her less aggressive on crashing the glass. She will have Sexton, Boston, or Cardoso constantly trying put a body on her and limit her rebounding numbers.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
My only issue is Utah ahead of Duke. But i do love some chicken wings with a side of ranch.

Reaction Score
My only issue is Utah ahead of Duke. But i do love some chicken wings with a side of ranch.
Net Nitty Gritty Quad records in Bold. You have very little legitimate issue, but some. . Note Utah has 8 more quad one wins and losses. Notre Dame has 2. Duke has three. Granted, I think the ACC is a tighter conference.

Utah
Pac-12 (9-2)
20-210-23-01-06-0
Notre Dame
ACC (10-3)
19-46-45-04-04-0
Duke
ACC (11-2)
21-36-38-05-02-0

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Net Nitty Gritty Quad records in Bold. You have very little legitimate issue, but some. . Note Utah has 8 more quad one wins and losses. Notre Dame has 2. Duke has three. Granted, I think the ACC is a tighter conference.

Utah
Pac-12 (9-2)
20-210-23-01-06-0
Notre Dame
ACC (10-3)
19-46-45-04-04-0
Duke
ACC (11-2)
21-36-38-05-02-0

Dag. Ok. I was thinking Duke wins and schedule sounded better, but i guess not.

Reaction Score
I think some recruiting places have LSU as the #1 recruiting team for 2023. I think Coach Mulkey is going to be okay at LSU.
Mulkey's success at Baylor, even if she wasn't having a good year at LSU this year, would be enough to draw in recruits.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom