First Four Thursday | Page 6 | The Boneyard

First Four Thursday

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I watched the replay -- I don't hate the shot. It was more like 2 seconds when he pulled up. At best he gets another 2 dribbles and takes a more contested look from 20 feet instead of a less contested look from 27 feet. He caught the defender by surprise. That was close to the best look he was gonna get.

Gilbert makes bad decisions, but I don't think that was particularly egregious. The bigger problem is he's just not a good shooter.

Great kid, though.
We beat Syracuse at msg in hurleys first year there because Al made those shots from exactly that distance.

I wish it went in for him tonight. Kid needs a break.

Reaction Score
Ok now that I saw it in more detail during halftime show - I’m not sure I blame it on izzo. A player should not walk away when a coach is talking to him. Should izzo have grabbed his jersey? Prob not but you can’t let a player get away with that.
I don’t want to blow it out of proportion because it’s not a huge deal, but Izzo is a grown man. You don’t grab another person like that or run at them like that even if he is.... walking away while someone is talking to him. He’s a big boy. He needs to handle it like a big boy.

Reaction Score
What's the controversy? I looked it up and all I see is Izzo and the player yelling at each other in the tunnel and Izzo grabbing the tail of his jersey.
That was the gist of it, yelled at each other on the court then he grabbed Brown. Then chased him down the hallway once Brown walked away. Not a huge deal but a bad look for both

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
They were tough but we played well in both. We just got beat . Florida ( yells missed FT’s ) and Mississippi state ( we were running in quick sand the whole game after being a juggernaut that season) gnaw at me way more.

2009 and George mason for me.

2 teams they had absolutely zero business losing to

the Q

Reaction Score
That’s an air ball

the Q

Reaction Score
So they got the ball right but the clock wrong...

Reaction Score
Izzo has to be one of the most dislikable coaches of all time. You can tell his players hate him and he doesn’t have control of his team or himself. Guy needs to retire.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Izzo has to be one of the most dislikable coaches of all time. You can tell his players hate him and he doesn’t have control of his team or himself. Guy needs to retire.

It's hard to imagine Mick Cronin is Mr. popularity either (LOL)

Reaction Score
1616128334769.png

Reaction Score
Most overrated conference i’ve ever seen. They will not have more than 1 team in the elite 8. Complete frauds

Reaction Score
Most overrated conference i’ve ever seen. They will not have more than 1 team in the elite 8. Complete frauds
The Big Ten is going to completely flop. Maryland is going down on Saturday and I’m predicting one of their big dogs to be upset(Illinois, Michigan)

Reaction Score
Mick saw they couldn't guard a couple of his guys so was clearing out one side and letting Juzang and Jaquez play iso ball.
It looked like the opposite situation until about 5 minutes to go.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
That is so funny. They're playing "Closing Time" on the arena speakers as everyone is leaving the arena.

Reaction Score
The Big Ten is going to completely flop. Maryland is going down on Saturday and I’m predicting one of their big dogs to be upset(Illinois, Michigan)
I mean, an 11 losing in overtime and a 10 losing to a 7 aren't that big a deal. They're expected results. If a 1 goes down this weekend too, so be it. That happens sometimes.

Reaction Score
GCU has as good a chance against Iowa as any 15 seen recently. Would be surprised but not shocked to see them pull it off.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom