Fire PP (and GDL) Now before the USF Game Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Fire PP (and GDL) Now before the USF Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Something has to be done and done soon...My hope is that HCPP and GDL decide to resign tomorrow or fired on Monday by Warde

These two idiots are so clueless they don't even recognize that the party's over. Somebody else is going to have to shovel the dirt on top of their respective coffins. If Manuel doesn't pull the trigger by Monday, then he should start sending out resumes himself.

Reaction Score
I sent Warde an email and this is what came back. I've only sent 1 email to him in the past and it was tame so I'm not sure what happened. I know my sbcglobal.net email address doesn't go over well if you have a strong spam filter.

Maybe Warde's email is getting slammed.

- Forwarded Message -----

This is the Spam & Virus Firewall at spam5.uits.uconn.edu.

I'm sorry to inform you that the message below could not be delivered.
When delivery was attempted, the following error was returned.

<warde.manual >: host smtp.uconn.edu[137.99.25.235] said: 550 5.1.1
<warde.manual >: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
virtual alias table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

el not al---manuel

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I sent Warde an email and this is what came back. I've only sent 1 email to him in the past and it was tame so I'm not sure what happened. I know my sbcglobal.net email address doesn't go over well if you have a strong spam filter.

Maybe Warde's email is getting slammed.

- Forwarded Message -----

This is the Spam & Virus Firewall at spam5.uits.uconn.edu.

I'm sorry to inform you that the message below could not be delivered.
When delivery was attempted, the following error was returned.

<warde.manual >: host smtp.uconn.edu[137.99.25.235] said: 550 5.1.1
<warde.manual >: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
virtual alias table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

It's Manuel, not Manual. Maybe that's the problem.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
And I just sent off my email to Mr Manuel. I was cracking jokes during the game about how lousy we are but after writing that email, I'm p1ssed off. I need to learn how not to care about the season...kind of like what our coaches and players showed this afternoon!

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Since your nothing more than us
, we obviously should ignore your irrelevant post.w
Ment for ZLS42 sorry about

I was using the ancient Chinese art of "sarcasm"

Reaction Score
I'd love to see it happen, I just don't think it will. Seeing the score tonight, I imagined an 0-12 season..

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
I fyucking despise the fact that I love this thread.

Absolutely destroyed right now, and completely expected.

Do it now

Reaction Score
Dear Warde:

Time to earn your paycheck. Its time to stop monitoring and actually make a decision. You blew it last season, did not act after Towson, and know we are 0-4 with a humiliating loss against Buffalo. THIS DUMPSTER FIRE IS ON YOU, ROCKSTAR.

Reaction Score
Dear Warde, have a "conversation" with P and convince him he should spend more time with his family. We promise we will buy the retiring due to "personal reasons" jargon.

Reaction Score
If PP isn't shown the door soon, WM may be shown the door as well. Stop monitoring the situation & act!

Reaction Score
If PP and GDL are not gone by tomorrow, my anger will turn towards Warde and the blame will turn on him from hear on. It's as simple as that.

Reaction Score
Said many times PP and his staff should have been fired last DEC. It was a mistake to hire him in the first place. Many of us wanted Rich Rod or Mike Leach. Warde needs to fire this staff tomorrow and put OC as interim coach for rest of the season. Once again, this is on Hathaway and now it is on WM.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
My email:

Dear Mr. Manuel-

As a recent UConn alum, donor to the university, and proud fan of our football program, I'm writing to ask you to lead us in a new direction by letting go of Paul Pasqualoni and hiring a new head coach.
This has been a long time coming now, and after today's display the time for evaluation has ended and the time for finding new talent has begun. I realize that promoting someone from within probably won't produce the future head coach of the program, but it will be a signal to me and the rest of Husky Nation that this kind of performance is not tolerated by the school.
I believe you're a competent AD. Your hiring of Kevin Ollie is exactly the kind of move that UConn needs. Now it's time to do the same for our football team.

Regards,

Amory (no, I didn't actually put Amory in the real email, duh) :)

Reaction Score
My email:

Dear Mr. Manuel-

As a recent UConn alum, donor to the university, and proud fan of our football program, I'm writing to ask you to lead us in a new direction by letting go of Paul Pasqualoni and hiring a new head coach.
This has been a long time coming now, and after today's display the time for evaluation has ended and the time for finding new talent has begun. I realize that promoting someone from within probably won't produce the future head coach of the program, but it will be a signal to me and the rest of Husky Nation that this kind of performance is not tolerated by the school.
I believe you're a competent AD. Your hiring of Kevin Ollie is exactly the kind of move that UConn needs. Now it's time to do the same for our football team.

Regards,

Amory (no, I didn't actually put Amory in the real email, duh) :)

Well, what did you put? Jack Mehoffer?

Reaction Score
I'm wondering if Warde is scared of PP....any competent AD would have fired this clown and his sidekick already.

Reaction Score
I wanted him gone last year, sent Warde an email after the Towson game, and here we are 0-4. HE NEEDS TO GO NOW!
499c2b11-223c-43fd-98a4-f8d2d3bd5eb6_zps41ed4271.jpg

Reaction Score
I think what will happen is that GDL will be fired and P will stay for the season. Or if P won't fire GDL then they both go this week. It's a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom