Finally..... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Finally.....

Reaction Score
I liked this pairing. It was more of the old-school "color commentator and play by play person" situation. When nobody is really a p-b-p person you tend to get that chatty irrelevant stuff. Ruoco mostly kept to the game and Lobo could add in her insights. In other games with Lobo, her cohort didnt stick to the game and they ended up chatting with each other!

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
No, I don't- the shot didn't go in, but she was running towards the basket, stopped just inside the foul line, her shot was a little strong as many similar shots are what with body and ball momentum going forward, it was 100% accurate as far as direction but just a little strong and hit the back of the rim. If it was an airball, or hit the side of the rim, then it would be accurate to say she "missed it badly".
That shot is her favorite shot, and she did not hit the rim. Well at least he didn't say that when she shot the 3 point air ball. Paige is allowed to make a poor shot once in a while. She's super, not super human.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
No, I don't- the shot didn't go in, but she was running towards the basket, stopped just inside the foul line, her shot was a little strong as many similar shots are what with body and ball momentum going forward, it was 100% accurate as far as direction but just a little strong and hit the back of the rim. If it was an airball, or hit the side of the rim, then it would be accurate to say she "missed it badly".
Clearly you did not see the shot clearly. From 17feet straight on she missed the entire basket. The ball bounced off the backboard at the junction of the lower safety padding.

miss1.jpg
miss 2.jpg

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Go back a look at her first shot, it went wide right and DID NOT hit the rim it hit the glass about 2 to 3 inches from the rim. In all accounts that is a bad shot, and I attribute it to nothing but nerves.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom