Finally Some Itinerary Opponent Details on Italy | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Finally Some Itinerary Opponent Details on Italy

Reaction Score
Maybe she was photoshopped into the picture, just to make us all stop spending our time on this???
I think you're onto something. In this pic she's bigger and taller than Kyla & Batouly (her shoulders are even higher than theirs), and she's as tall as KLS and almost as tall as Z. Obviously an image has been dropped into the pic without expert proportioning.

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
Ah, the first conspiracy of the season.

Pheesa is now officially missing.

Reports are surfacing that she's on a whirlwind tour of some of the finest restaurants Italy has to offer.

"Sorry coach, can't make the practice. Gotta go eat."

Reaction Score
Just watched, isn't she shown at the very end of the video?
Yes, but I'm wondering what the Swiss Guards need all those guns for? Do they really think someone's going to attack the Vatican? (I'm not trying to start a religious discussion!!).
Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 12.57.49 PM.png

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Kia played a basketball game last night in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I feel confident saying she won't be in Rome in time for tonight's exhibition game (which will be played in 4 hours). In fact, Kia tweeted from the Buenos Aires airport 40 minutes ago.
Will we see a box score of the game?

wes33

Revels in Blue Devils
Reaction Score
UConn Women's Hoops @UconnWBB
.@UConn downs Dutch National Team, 68-52 in Rome. Napheesa, Gabby, Stevens and Lou all score in double-figures. More to come! #HuskITALY

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Yes, but I'm wondering what the Swiss Guards need all those guns for? Do they really think someone's going to attack the Vatican? (I'm not trying to start a religious discussion!!).
View attachment 24130
The artwork in there is priceless. It's worth the GDP of a small country.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Maybe she was photoshopped into the picture, just to make us all stop spending our time on this???

Let's play some ball!

Good one Bags. :D

Reaction Score
View attachment 24130

Yes, they really think that and have to be prepared in these days of unpredictable violence--an unhappy truth about our times.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
It is her twin brother in disguise perhaps? Oh wait, she played. So much for that theory.

PS. Yes, she has a twin brother.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Spanish steps in Italy?
Can I kindly request a magnification of the right hand side of this picture, a few feet directly behind Gabby.
There is someone there I think I recognize and just want to make sure.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Spanish steps in Italy?
Wikipedia;
The monumental stairway of 135 steps (the slightly elevated drainage system is often mistaken for the first step) was built with French diplomat Étienne Gueffier’s bequeathed funds of 20,000 scudi, in 1723–1725, linking the Bourbon Spanish Embassy, and the Trinità dei Monti church that was under the patronage of the Bourbon kings of France, both located above — to the Holy See in Palazzo Monaldeschi located below. The stairway was designed by architects Francesco de Sanctis and Alessandro Specchi.

The steps are the meeting place in Rome, great place to hang, and very chic (and uber-expensive!) stores right across the street. I'm sure the girls did awesome window shopping.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Wikipedia;
The monumental stairway of 135 steps (the slightly elevated drainage system is often mistaken for the first step) was built with French diplomat Étienne Gueffier’s bequeathed funds of 20,000 scudi, in 1723–1725, linking the Bourbon Spanish Embassy, and the Trinità dei Monti church that was under the patronage of the Bourbon kings of France, both located above — to the Holy See in Palazzo Monaldeschi located below. The stairway was designed by architects Francesco de Sanctis and Alessandro Specchi.

The steps are the meeting place in Rome, great place to hang, and very chic (and uber-expensive!) stores right across the street. I'm sure the girls did awesome window shopping.

Or suicide sprints for conditioning :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Spent a lovely several hours on the Spanish Steps one late afternoon into early evening in April of 1997. Hale-Bopp was visible, the Steps were lined with azaleas, and there were competing groups of men singing, a sort of dueling banjos, but for a capella voices.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Did you not see "Angels and Demons" ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom