Finally Some Itinerary Opponent Details on Italy | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Finally Some Itinerary Opponent Details on Italy

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
If Collier is not with the team. and Neither is Kia. Who starts for Geno in today's game?

I'm guessing Stevens, Dangerfield, Williams, Samuelson and Camara.

Reaction Score
It's looking more and more like Collier either did not make the trip or got sick on the trip and has not left the hotel.

Reaction Score
I'm sure kia left right after the game yesterday to join the team and geno will have his starting 5.
If Collier is not with the team. and Neither is Kia. Who starts for Geno in today's game?

I'm guessing Stevens, Dangerfield, Williams, Samuelson and Camara.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I'm sure kia left right after the game yesterday to join the team and geno will have his starting 5.

Finally, we have a Collier sighting. :)

If Kia does show up in time for the game, will she be ready to play after that l-o-n-g plane ride? Or will Geno give her the day off, and substitute someone else for her? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Okay, can someone put names to the faces in the pic? I'm not good with the new kids yet. Much easier when they are in uniforms with numbers!

Reaction Score
Okay, can someone put names to the faces in the pic? I'm not good with the new kids yet. Much easier when they are in uniforms with numbers!

Left to Right

Molly Bent, Kyla Irwin, Napheesa Collier, Batouly Camara, Crystal Dangerfield, Katie Lou Samuelson, Mikayla Coombs, Lexie Gordon, Megan Walker, Andra Espinoza Hunter, Azura Stevens, Gabby Williams

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Kia played a basketball game last night in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I feel confident saying she won't be in Rome in time for tonight's exhibition game (which will be played in 4 hours). In fact, Kia tweeted from the Buenos Aires airport 40 minutes ago.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

Great News. Now, why is Naphessa the only player in UConn Garb? Maybe she lost some of her luggage (which may explain her Day 1 abscence) and needs to dip into the UConn stash? :rolleyes: Other harmless speculation? :D

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Maybe she was photoshopped into the picture, just to make us all stop spending our time on this???

Let's play some ball!

Oh. God. That is mean. :eek: That thought started me trying to see if I can see relevant shadows to prove she is real. (A great Colombo episode). No sun. Cloudy day but I think I see the outline of fingers on her shoulder from Kyla unless she was also photoshopped. :confused:

Reaction Score
Was she the photographer on the previous pictures?

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
It's good to know Collier is there but it's odd that she doesn't appear to be at any of the team activities.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom