Final year for Larrier? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Final year for Larrier?

Reaction Score
I hope he goes NBA after this season cuz that means he went beast-mode.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
I agree, these kids are total jokes. This kid is talking about his pro career when he's accomplished absolutely NOTHING.

Need to find hungry kids who just appreciate getting a good, free education. Not these ridiculous tweener kids who aren't even on draft boards talking about going pro.
You realize he can and probably will change his mind, right? As long as he's working toward that goal im happy.

Reaction Score
While I wouldn't deny age is somewhat of a factor regarding a players draft stock, you can't tell me that the D league is an easier path to the NBA over using extra years of college eligibility to improve your skills and draft stock.

I'm with you. I think you get easier noticed in college. I'm not as optimistic as some regarding Larrier. He is going to have not only a leaning curve but hasn't played much competitive basketball. And his talent imo is still questionable vs other elite talented players.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I'm with you. I think you get easier noticed in college. I'm not as optimistic as some regarding Larrier. He is going to have not only a leaning curve but hasn't played much competitive basketball. And his talent imo is still questionable vs other elite talented players.

Honestly, I think that's more a fan thing. We just don't hear about the D league. And it's different there anyway. You belong to a team, no? So, nobody really needs to know about you anyway, just that team's scouts and personnel.

Reaction Score
Honestly, I think that's more a fan thing. We just don't hear about the D league. And it's different there anyway. You belong to a team, no? So, nobody really needs to know about you anyway, just that team's scouts and personnel.

We can agree to disagree. UCONN is not going to the final four this year. Larrier hasn't played much and is going to get pushed around a bit. The same is going to happen to him at least his 1st year in the D League. AT least in college ball he can stand out. It will take him time to stand out in the D League. He's not elite at any one thing, is he?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom