Fellow Wesmass BYers?? | The Boneyard

Fellow Wesmass BYers??

Reaction Score
i just looked at SNY to see what time everything begins tomorrow night and it shows the game “Blacked Out” wtf is going on? I will call tomorrow but if I’m spending 275 bucks a month I should have the damn UConn game on SNY.....

Anyone know the story?

Reaction Score
i just looked at SNY to see what time everything begins tomorrow night and it shows the game “Blacked Out” wtf is going on? I will call tomorrow but if I’m spending 275 bucks a month I should have the damn UConn game on SNY.....

Anyone know the story?
I use Private Internet Access software to get and use an out of state IP address to watch. Also there is a free one which I post every year allowing you to use Chicago, Texas or some other location where the game is not blocked. That's if you are going to use your computer/laptop. I'll try and find it and post it later.

Reaction Score

Anyone know the story?
Here is the old post (link still works):

Using VPN bypasses your static IP address location (black states on map).

Just pick a location in one the above green states: Linky

After the game switch back to your home network. Instructions are included in the 'setup vpn access' button. I even use this at work in CT on a secured server. No problems.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

Anyone know the story?

If it’s blacked out in that region, I’m guessing it might be carried by someone else?

Reaction Score

Anyone know the story?
Blacked out in Boston as well, and is not listed on being TV anywhere else here.

Reaction Score
If it’s blacked out in that region, I’m guessing it might be carried by someone else?
Funny but for a college board (I assume some of you are smart) we seem to never know the answer year end and year out. Every year I look at the schedule and am still unsure what the hell will happen when I turn the TV on at game time. 2017 is no different.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

Anyone know the story?

At least you can watch the UMass games- Enjoy!!!!

Sorry about your issue Mau - sounds like you might have to make the trip across the border

Reaction Score

Checked all channels nothing just like Jerry said. Looks like I’m going across the border for this one, actually the first 3 maybe on SNY

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Checked all channels nothing just like Jerry said. Looks like I’m going across the border for this one, actually the first 3 maybe on SNY

ESPN3 is carrying it - is that an option?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I had “regional sports bonus mega plus” and then I realized that doesn’t include CBSSN so I upgraded again. What’s another 13 bucks when you’re already paying 250 for cable and internet? If I have anything blacked out I’ll be extremely pissed.

Reaction Score

Anyone know the story?

The bar in the grill of the golf course clubhouse you're playing today doesn't have it on?

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
The bar in the grill of the golf course clubhouse you're playing today doesn't have it on?
It's like 20 degrees today...

Reaction Score

Played yesterday have numerous meetings today bad timing Deep LOL

Sunday will be a treat playing with 16 guys after a 10 degree overnight.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Black for SNY, Green for ESPN 3. h/t Storrs South
upload_2017-11-10_11-12-55.png

Last edited:

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
I live outside of Chicago and SNY was part of my Comcast package the entire time. I read this read and went and checked my TV and the game is blacked out. Did NBC sports buy SNY? Anyways it says to call Comcast to order so my Comcast bill grows...

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
I just added it on comcast via live chat. $9.99 a month. Takes 3-5 hours.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom