Fellas putting in work at the gym | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Fellas putting in work at the gym

Reaction Score
So these workouts are run in the offseason by the S&C coach? No kidding around there. Our basketball coaches are not working with the players during offseason are they?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
So these workouts are run in the offseason by the S&C coach? No kidding around there. Our basketball coaches are not working with the players during offseason are they?
Chill worked with Anderson on video.

Reaction Score
I met some new football players today up in Storrs. They are taking part in Orientation and I gave them a little pep talk to fire them up. I hope the Freshmen's skills match their confidence. Randy will take care of that LOL very quickly. But, it was a lot of fun and it's amazing how the football vibe has changed - so positive now. I hope to do the same with basketball at some point.
Thanks, we are all depending on you Chief.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
So is it okay, if I think to myself that, just maybe, we might be okay this season? I know that thought mortifies some on the board, but sometimes I just can't help it.

C

Chief00

Thanks, we are all depending on you Chief.
Doing my best; staying positive and the football program I really believe is going to blow up big time. Edsall is going to work their butts off.

Reaction Score
What's really exciting is Carlos was a keep to a kid like Whaley coming here and he knows he can help him. Even better the kid realizes what he needs to become stronger, better and he's ready to take the steps in making it happen. Like an extra recruiter on the visit it would seem, his history speaks for himself. As someone stated, in a way as big of a hire as Kill and Chill, indirectly though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awy

Top Bottom