Fellas putting in work at the gym | The Boneyard

Fellas putting in work at the gym

Reaction Score
Good stuff. Couple of observations:

1. Diarra has a good frame and looks more lean/built than I remember seeing him last year.
2. Isn't Whaley on campus? He seemed MIA.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score

You can cycle through the pictures here.

Looking good! Glad the team is coming together. Gotta get some chemistry going. Lots of new faces.

Thanks. There are videos on the story

C

Chief00

While on the topic of S&C, Coach Travis is now the Director of Athletic Performance Training for Second Baptist School in Houston, TX: Strength and Conditioning Camp

Probably a good fit, as I recall his faith base philosophies were what connected KO and Travis - more so than accomplishments in major male sports.

C

Chief00

No Whaley training w them yet.

I met some new football players today up in Storrs. They are taking part in Orientation and I gave them a little pep talk to fire them up. I hope the Freshmen's skills match their confidence. Randy will take care of that LOL very quickly. But, it was a lot of fun and it's amazing how the football vibe has changed - so positive now. I hope to do the same with basketball at some point.

Reaction Score
I met some new football players today up in Storrs. They are taking part in Orientation and I gave them a little pep talk to fire them up. I hope the Freshmen's skills match their confidence. Randy will take care of that LOL very quickly. But, it was a lot of fun and it's amazing how the football vibe has changed - so positive now. I hope to do the same with basketball at some point.
Yes, please do. That will make the difference between a good and mediocre season. At least you are consistently insufferable.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Big thanks. Here's to hoping talk translates to work in the weight room, team meetings and around the clock dedication to UConn football.

It's a start.

Reaction Score
The legend grows. Bravisimo.

No doubt about it, these guys are willing to work hard. Definitely a positive to build on.

Reaction Score
Imagine if Brimah had done this for 4 years - he would have been able to catch the ball!

Nah, you can catch or you can't (good hands or crappy hands).

Having said that, a great drill and conditioning excersize no doubt.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom