Feelings on the downfall of our historic rivals? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Feelings on the downfall of our historic rivals?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Syracuse won't be down for long because Brad Stevens is going to resign his position as president of the Celtics to become Cuse's head coach.

Also, the only reason Syracuse lost to Georgetown this season is because the Georgetown players have so much respect for Syracuse that they played far and away their best basketball of the season to beat them.

These are things I've learned from Syracusefan.com
Someone on the Cuse board really said that? I am constantly amazed by the stupidity of some humans. He turned down Indiana but he'll leave the NBA for Siberia? Wow....

Reaction Score
A good chunk of our historic rivals aren’t doing so hot these days..Pitt, Cuse, GTown, BC, L’Ville* all in shambles. What is your general feeling about this development? Do we have room to talk given our struggles towards the end of the AAC days? Do we get to boast because they destroyed the old Big East?
The historic rivals will quickly throw out the size of their TV contract payouts, prestige of the new league, etc. but to me there's a metaphor:

The "35 year old trophy wife" married to the really wealthy very old guy.

Does the lifestyle, jewelry, clothes, cars, cruises, etc. offer enough to offset the other occasional "requirements" of the relationship? Like winning championships?

Reaction Score
cuse lost to a bubble unc team tonight DESPITE getting 36 points on 14-21 shooting from cole swider. yikes.
Swider.
What was he thinking when he transferred?
Was learning how to play zone that important?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thebug23

Top Bottom