February Recruiting Thread | Page 7 | The Boneyard

February Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Looks like Ciera Toomey had unofficial to NC

she still liked post by UConwbb

Reaction Score
Yep, but I want the full size Olson. Prince is a very good back up plan however. Having both could be considered gluttony. :rolleyes:
Same here. Getting both in the same class wouldn't necessarily be the same, but could approach the equivalent of getting Bueckers and Fudd so close together. Two elite talents to be the foundation of your program for 3-4 years and build around. Unlikely, but like KK Arnold, you never know who's been a big UConn follower for years. Gonna be tough to pull off even one though.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
I know it'll be under the radar but I hope UConn is on Prince. A similar, smaller version of Olson. Sees everything on the floor.

I like Prince though I think she's distinct from Olson. I just wonder what UConn's plan is for '24 lead guards with KK Arnold now in the fold, not to mention Shade.

Reaction Score
I like Prince though I think she's distinct from Olson. I just wonder what UConn's plan is for '24 lead guards with KK Arnold now in the fold, not to mention Shade.
Interesting question. Maybe just take the top talent you can get and figure it after? It would be a helluva guard rotation huh? I see Olson as more of a do all wing. And I’m interested in what differences you see in these two.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Interesting question. Maybe just take the top talent you can get and figure it after? It would be a helluva guard rotation huh? I see Olson as more of a do all wing. And I’m interested in what differences you see in these two.

I actually think Prince is more guard than Olson, but I'd like to see Prince in game-play more.

Reaction Score
I know one time they played this year and Shade's team crushed AP's. The big difference was the guard play imo.
Agreed, in that particular game, from what I gleaned watching the replay.

However, Homestead beat Noblesville last year & then bested Fishers comfortably earlier this season, who in turn won their 1st matchup with Noblesville before just falling in the Section 8 Finals nailbiter rematch.

So, I don’t think talent is disparate. Either Millers played their best game & Homestead was off and/or latter were just really flustered by Noblesville’s press in last outing.

Will be interesting to see this Saturday.

Anyone have a link to the full Section 8 Noblesville-Fishers Final broadcast replay?

Reaction Score
I remember in an Azzi Slam(?) vid, Delaney Thomas (2023 6’2” F) said her dream program was Connecticut. Azzi’s mom said if she works hard Delaney can get a UConn offer. Delaney also came with Azzi to be dropped off in storrs. I really feel for the kid who has the heart to play here. Sure hope she does get a UConn offer! Haven’t heard any buzz on her final teams tho.

Reaction Score
I actually think Prince is more guard than Olson, but I'd like to see Prince in game-play more.
Yes, me too. Like I said, I see Olson as more of a versatile wing who could defend everyone except the biggest posts plus play either guard spot if needed. Which leaves room in the guard rotation for both if they could get them. Which is probably unlikely.

Reaction Score
Checking “C” Instagram, I couldn’t find any pics from her UConn visit, nor any other schools aside from this UNC montage, which included the HC, assts, & her mom in Carolina jacket.

The fact that she posted these photos, captioned liking “Carolina Blue”, plays golf, & her family vacations in Outer Banks all have me concerned that she is leaning there. And UNC logo made left-column top billing in her Final 8 pic.

Reaction Score
Checking “C” Instagram, I couldn’t find any pics from her UConn visit, nor any other schools aside from this UNC montage, which included the HC, assts, & her mom in Carolina jacket.

The fact that she posted these photos, captioned liking “Carolina Blue”, plays golf, & her family vacations in Outer Banks all have me concerned that she is leaning there. And UNC logo made left-column top billing in her Final 8 pic.
Well the fact that her initials are an abbreviation for Connecticut and Geno wore a jacket in the last game he coached plus UConn/Geno has a golf tourney every year not to mention we BHrs are her friends. I fairly sure she is leaning our way. It’s all on my MySpace page if you don’t believe me.

Reaction Score
Well the fact that her initials are an abbreviation for Connecticut and Geno wore a jacket in the last game he coached plus UConn/Geno has a golf tourney every year not to mention we BHrs are her friends. I fairly sure she is leaning our way. It’s all on my MySpace page if you don’t believe me.
Touché, MD. Just factual observations. We’ll see. Obviously hope my concern is misplaced.

Reaction Score

Also, her mom likes UNC tweets significantly more than any other program. Obviously we will see but I am guessing UNC is pretty high in her top 8.

Reaction Score
Recruiting rules question, for those so informed:

Are alumni permitted to contact uncommitted recruits to sell them on their alma mater?

Read that C’s favorite player is Stewie, so thinking that receiving her call might move the needle, if that’s permissible by NCAA.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Recruiting rules question, for those so informed:
Are alumni permitted to contact uncommitted recruits to sell them on their alma mater?
Read that C’s favorite player is Stewie, so thinking that receiving her call might move the needle, if that’s permissible by NCAA.
No.
FEMssiOXIAYHv3B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member