Feb 28 Committee Rankings | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Feb 28 Committee Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Louisville one of the worst #1 seeds that I can recall. Got bullied by Arizona, were down in the 4th at home to an 11-18 Syracuse team, their only tough tests on the road were Unc and Nc st lost both. If Paige was healthy Uconn smokes Louisville. Indiana I would have upsetting Louisville as a #4 if they are healthy.
A novel definition of "bullied": squeaked by them by one possession in overtime.

How do you explain the fact that Louisville curb-stomped your beloved Notre Dame, not once but twice, including a roughly 80-point lead at halftime?

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
A novel definition of "bullied": squeaked by them by one possession in overtime.

How do you explain the fact that Louisville curb-stomped your beloved Notre Dame, not once but twice, including a roughly 80-point lead at halftime?
Last week he said Arizona "humiliated" Louisville in that one-possession overtime win.

Reaction Score
If that's humiliation, do we even have a word to describe 54-15?

Might need to go to German.
Did you watch the game? Arz controlled the game if not for a "foul" called on Arz that was not, shouldn't even be in overtime. I actually watch these games not just look at box scores.

Reaction Score
Did you watch the game? Arz controlled the game if not for a "foul" called on Arz that was not, shouldn't even be in overtime. I actually watch these games not just look at box scores.
So what? If you used the word “ humiliated”, it was inappropriate to any single digit outcome.

npignatjr

Npignatjr
Reaction Score
Caroline had 24 points vs Louisville. If Paige had been healthy, would Caroline have played the 40 minutes?

These “woulda been“ scenarios are useless, IMO
Who else didn't play in the Louisville game?

Reaction Score
I’m still more interested in being in the bracket with Arizona than our particular seed.
Something about Karma...

Reaction Score
I’m still more interested in being in the bracket with Arizona than our particular seed.
Something about Karma...
karma? for what? Good lord nobody can celebrate anymore I guess. And even if Arz was in this bracket who cares, Aari Mcdonald the player that cooked Uconn is gone.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
karma? for what? Good lord nobody can celebrate anymore I guess. And even if Arz was in this bracket who cares, Aari Mcdonald the player that cooked Uconn is gone.
No one can hold a grudge like a UConn fan. There are people on the Boneyard that are still angry with Tara VanDerveer for not playing Rebecca Lobo in the 1996 Olympics, 26 years ago.

Reaction Score
The Coach’s Bird is what ‘cooked’ me.

Reaction Score
I think anyone that knows the situation was because Arizona was left off by the Ncaa off the final four montage.

Reaction Score
The middle finger controversy was not against UConn last year, that happened this year, I can't remember who they were playing. The issue at last years final four was her choice of language to her team that was caught on camera. that upset some UConn fans.

Reaction Score
The middle finger controversy was not against UConn last year, that happened this year, I can't remember who they were playing. The issue at last years final four was her choice of language to her team that was caught on camera. that upset some UConn fans.
We ALL saw the Bird from her Last year in the Tournament.
It was well publicized.
Completely separate and apart from this years ‘classy’ episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom